-31-

Chapter 31

Y/n listen to his heartbeat, it's always calming to hear his heartbeat. Her life would be surrounded by storms but she would find peace while hearing his heartbeat.

She inhales his scent, it reminds him of Ye-jun. Everything about Jungkook reminds him again and again of Ye-jun. That is why she finds it hard to give up on Jungkook.

Y/n caressed his hair. "I wanted everything to be slow and beautiful between us. You ruined everything."

Jungkook kissed her forehead. "Now we will keep things slow and beautiful."

She shook her head. "Everyone is calling me a sl't, h*e and other stuff. Making more scandals. Because of you everyone thinks I actually become a CEO because of sleeping around. Suddenly everyone is pointing fingers at me and blaming me. Now I have to live with title of wh*re for the rest of my life."

"No, Y/n everyone will forget."

"No one will forget."

"Everything will be fine. Don't worry." Jungkook caressed her back.

"First you ruin my life and then say don't worry."

She looked at him and cupped his face. "I hope, in the next world. I never see your face."

"Don't say that, you said you love me."

"I love you." She kissed his lips, he kissed back. "And I would love to see you suffer more."

"What?"

She sat up and wore her clothes. She smiled.

"You are leaving? Stay with me."

She bent and whispered seductively, "You would look so hot in handcuffs, Next time I would love to see you in handcuffs."

She kissed his lips last time.

The way she said it was seductive yet Her smile and the way she said it. Jungkook knew something was up.
__

And sure it up, by the time sunrises. He was in handcuffs.

But by the police. Remember the USB Namjoon gave her, it had data of Jungkook's past projects and business deals. It had all the evidence of him using government property in an illegal way. Jungkook was arrested for fraud in business.

Jungkook was more pissed off at Y/n, who was literally smirking.

"Everything will be alright, don't worry." Y/n exclaimed. He was taken by the police. He will remain there for at least 10-15 years.

Namjoon kissed her forehead, "Your revenge is complete. How do you feel?"

She smiled, "I feel free now."
__

Y/n drink her coffee while waiting for Taehyung. She was getting glares from everyone. Her scandal made her famous, but right now Jungkook's arrest was a bigger deal

Taehyung came but Yoongi was with him too.

"Oh, Hi Yoongi Oppa." She smiled.

"Y/n! Meet my boyfriend!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"We haven't reached there yet." Yoongi replied.

Taehyung holds his hand. "We have reached that point, okay, we are boyfriends."

Yoongi didn't reply. They all sit. Yoongi was still holding Taehyung's hand. He is not that expressive but he cares.

"Oh my god Y/n what have you been doing! I was about to approach you after the article of your news last night but as morning came I heard about Jungkook's! Everything happened so quickly!" Taehyung said.