-25-

Chapter 25

Y/n was taking a shower, she felt someone wrapped his arms around her waist.

"There was no need to leave the room last night. You have been avoiding me too." Namjoon said as he hugged her from behind while putting his head on her shoulder.

"I am ashamed. I didn't want to hurt you more."

"It will hurt less if you just stay by my side." He kissed her neck. "I know how much this revenge means to you. I will not stop you from having it."

He noticed her neck has a bruise and he is sure Jungkook has something to do with it. Even now Jungkook was not feeling guilty or ashamed. Namjoon wants to beat Jungkook so badly. But he can't do that, It's Y/n's revenge she will take it the way she wants.

"I am sorry for what I did to the company, I know you will fix it." Y/n said.

"It's fine, Y/n. It was nothing compared to what he did to you. Just Know Y/n, I am still with you. No matter what, I want to help you too. I am still on your side." He said. She looked at him.

"You sure? Because I am about to cause a huge amount of damage to your brother."

He cupped her face. "You can burn him down, I would still be on your side."
___

Y/n was going for Taehyung, she came out of her car. She saw a kid who was running but he bumped and fell on the road.

"Oh my god are you okay?" Y/n asked.

The boy stood up and brushed his knees, Y/n helped him stand up, "Appa will hurt me. He told me to not get hurt again. " He pouted.

Y/n brush his hands, "You should not run on the road. Now look at this." He had scratches on his hands and his knees were bleeding. "Does it not hurt?"

"It is. But I am a strong man, Noona." He said.

Y/n smiled. "Okay, Lil man. Let's treat this before you get an infection. Do you live nearby?"

He holds Y/n's hand. Y/n felt a warm feeling in her heart, she smiled at the boy.

Y/n took out a small first aid kit from her car. The cafe was right in front so she took him there. Taehyung stared at Y/n and the kid. "Woah, who is this little kid?"

"I don't know." She replied.

"Y/n, you are my best friend. But If you are kidnapping this kid. Let me, I can't support that." Taehyung whispered.

"Taehyung," Y/n whispered back. "Shut up."

Y/n looked at the boy, "He is injured, I am just helping him." Y/n help him sit on the chair while she treats his wound.

He closed his eyes. "Noona, it is hurting."

"Just a few more seconds," She cleaned the wound and put on the bandaid. "And done."

He moved his knees. "Ouch it is still hurting a little."

"It will get better, but promise noona that you will not run on the road again." Y/n said.

He nodded his head and pinky swear. "I would never."

"Ye-jun," someone called the kid. Y/n looked behind and it was a tall guy, he was really handsome with wide shoulders. He looked at if he was running

"Appa." The kid hides behind Y/n.

"Ye-jun! How many times do I have to tell you to not run!? I was so worried about you! When I looked behind you were not there! If something had happened to you! What would I have done!" The man scolded the kid in a rap. It was not really scolding, he was worried.

"Hi, I am Y/n. Sorry that I brought him here. Actually he hurt himself."

He looked at Y/n. "I am Jin. He is really naughty, he was in the grocery shop with him and when I looked back he was not there. Next time I will tie you with me."

"Is that what happened Ye-jun? You shouldn't have done that. Your appa got worried and you hurt yourself too." Y/n said.

"Sorry Noona." He pouted. Y/n can't be mad at this cutie.

"Let's go home. Thank you for taking care of him. I hope he didn't cause you much trouble." His father lifted him up and left the cafe.

Y/n looked at them, Ye-Jun waves at Y/n. She smiled. She then got sad. She mumbled, "My son would be of that age too."

"What?" Taehyung asked.

"Just thinking, if I had a son of that age."

"You were giving mother vibes and that kid looked so much like you that at first I thought he was your son and you are surprising me with another secret of yours." Taehyung said. He saw her expression. "Why are you suddenly so sad?"

"Now I want a baby." She put her head on the table.

"Let's make babies then, as much as you want." He held her hand. Y/n slap his hand.

"No, thanks. I will ask my husband if I want them."

Taehyung cleared his throat. "What? Ask your husband? Since when you start caring that much. I thought I was not serious."

"He knows everything now, It feels so light now. Before I felt like a heavy stone was on my chest all the time when I was with Namjoon." Y/n said.

"So now you are considering him, what about me? I have loved you for 15 years." Taehyung pouted.

"I have loved you for 15 years too. What are we getting? I want to get something sweet with coffee." Y/n looked at the menu.

"Oh what you did with Jungkook that was fire. I was so shocked when I saw the news. But I knew you were behind it."

"I did nothing, he did." Y/n calmly replied. They ordered coffee and Y/n ordered a slice of cheesecake for herself.

Y/n saw Taehyung smiling while texting someone. "Am I missing something?" She peeked at his phone.

"Nothing, I am talking to suga hyung, he said he will kill me if I don't stop texting him. He is so funny." Taehyung smiled.

"Tae, he will actually kill you, and where did you find his number?" Y/n asked.

"I stole it from your phone,"

"Why would you do that?" Y/n took a bite of her cake. Taehyung already tried to eat it. "Hey! You said you are on a diet you will not eat."

"Come one share it with me too. Just a little bite." Taehyung said. But his little bite was not little.

"No, my cake." She made a sad expression. Taehyung smiles with his mouth full of cake.
__

"I have already told you to not trust her. And you were excited for her to be your mommy. Are you happy now?" Eunwoo said. He already warned Jungkook about Y/n.

"She has a more clever mind than you." Yugyeom laughed.

"She didn't do good by ruining my image. It's my turn I will ruin her image." Jungkook exclaimed.

"Honestly Jungkook, I think both need to stop." Bambam said.

"She needs to stop, I apologize and do everything she says. Yet still she is like that."

"This way you both will just end up destroying each other. I honestly believe that you should apologize to her one more time. For 10 years you cried to us over her. Make her feel your love now, maybe she forgives you. I am sure you don't want to lose her over revenue that would do good for no one." Eunwoo suggested. Jungkook was silent. He was mad at Y/n. But I don't want to lose her again.

___