-15-

Chapter 15

“Oh my god, this girl. She was a maid here. Now look at her she trapped the son of Jeons. Aish such a gold digger.” A middle aged maid said. “If I was young and pretty like her. I would be there too.”

There are three people, Predator, victims, then the people who don't do anything. But they watch the crime and support the predator.

“Hi, Aunt Mia.” Y/n said with a smile. Y/n literally called her aunt, because she used to think of her as her aunt and thought she would help Y/n but she didn’t and kept her mouth shut and never helped Y/n since Jungkook gave her money. Not only that she was rude to Y/n and called her bad names even in the past.

She turned to Y/n. “Oh, hi you remembered me?” She smiled sweetly as if she wasn’t besmirching Y/n in front of other maids.

“Of course, I do.” Y/n hold her hand. “You took care of me when my mother was ill.”

“I hope we are fine. Right? I am sorry.” She said, She knows what she did. But she is not sorry.

“Baby you are here. Why do you keep disappearing?” Namjoon hugged her and kissed her forehead.

“Good morning baby.” Y/n kissed his lips. She looked at the maid. “I will see you around.”

“Yes. Yes.” She bowed to her and left.

“Let's eat breakfast. I need to go back to my apartment and get dressed for work. I will be late.” Y/n said.

“You don’t have time for me since we came back to Koea. You are not giving me time.” Namjoon whines and hides his face in her neck. He acts cute when he wakes up. Y/n cupped his face.

“Wait for the wedding, you will be tired of me soon.” 

Namjoon kissed her hand, “I will never be tired of you. Tonight we are going on a date.”

She has to do a really important task tonight.  “Baby can keep it on some other day. I have a meeting today. I will be really busy.”

Namjoon got a little sad but then asked. “Okay then tomorrow?”

Tomorrow she is meeting Jungkook.

“Baby,” Y/n wrapped her arms around, “There is a lot to do, wedding dress shopping, we need to get our rings, then other planning and things that need to be done.”

"Ahhh! Y/n." He wrapped his arm around her tightly and faked crying. "Let's move back. You are forgetting me."

"I am not forgetting you baby, let's go and eat breakfast. I am so hungry." Y/n hold his hand.

Everyone else was sitting at the dinning. "Good morning." Y/n exclaimed and smiled at everyone. Namjoon pulled out a chair for Y/n, he is really a gentleman, he cares about every little thing about Y/n.

"Oh Y/n Dear, you stayed over last night?" Mrs. Jeon said.

"Yes, I came late so I couldn't greet you." Y/n exclaimed, she looked at Jungkook. "You are all dressed up,"

"He is really excited for his project, he is handling a really big project on his own for the first time." Namjoon told Y/n.

"He messes up all the time, I hope he doesn't mess this one up too." His father said.

"Really? I hope you don't get distracted." Y/n said. Jungkook looked really moody. He is always moody In Front of Namjoon and Y/n. He hates seeing them together.

"So, when are you both planning the wedding?" Mr. Jeon asked.

"Next week." Namjoon said.

"Next week!? That is too near! No way! You can't let that happen!" Jungkook exclaimed, he needed time to stop this wedding.

"Jungkook? Why?" Namjoon asked.

"I mean. You just came back, let Y/n adjust to Korea." Jungkook said.  Y/n just ate her breakfast, she was indeed hungry.

"Jungkook, she was born and raised here. I don't think that is a problem, next week will be perfect." His mother said.

"Maybe it's too early." Jungkook exclaimed.

"No it is not. We have been dating for years now." Namjoon exclaimed.

"It's their wedding. So it's their choice." His father said.

She stood up. "I have to leave now. See you guys later."

She gave a quick kiss to Namjoon and left the house.

She went to her car, before she could open the car door, Jungkook twisted her arm and pinned her to the car. "Cancel the wedding."

Still an assh*le. He can never change.

Y/n kicked his nuts, he groaned and stepped away. "Stay in your limits, I am not canceling the wedding."

"If you don't, I will tell hyung everything." He said.

"What will you tell him?" She asked, and he was silent. He can't go to Namjoon and say he used to abuse and assau|t the girl Namjoon is marrying. Namjoon will punch Jungkook instead of being mad at Y/n.

"Next time, You dare to put your hand on me without my permission, I will break your hands." Y/n said. And it is definitely not a warning, she really will.

She opened the car door and drove away.

__