-9-

Chapter 9

"Master, what is happening? Why are you engaged to her?" Y/n asked.

"Are you being possessive over me? Cute. But I would rather if you don't interfere with my personal life." He exclaimed.

"Your personal life? But I thought we were something."

"We are, you are princess and I am your master." He winked with a smirk.

"But you love me? And you would marry me right?"

"Eww, no, why would I marry a low standard girl like you?" He asked. She was heart broken.

"But-"

"What? Be glad that i made you a s*x slave, you don't even deserve to be like that, and I am kidda bored of you, you should work a little hard to look more appealing, try seducing me, I might make you my mistress." he exclaimed.

_

Jungkook made her believe that she was something for him, then suddenly said all this.

Not only that Y/n had to still act as if nothing was wrong.

She was cleaning his room, she was about to take off the blanket then she looked at it, he clearly had s*x with another girl.

He came to the room, "why are you taking so much time cleaning!"

She threw the pillow at him, "HOW COULD YOU FCK HER?"

she yelled in anger. But then she got smacked on the wall, "How dare you yell at your master and throw the pillow at me?" He screamed, then hit her. "Fcking fcktoy, you make me so disgusted."

"What? You want to be the one to get fck huh? She is my fiance. Why do you care if I fck her?" He asked. "Oh, you like getting fck? Treated like a toy?"

He turned her around, pushing her head down. He unbuckled his belt, She tried to stand up again. "B'tch, stay like it. Or else I would be thrusting a knife in your c*ny, don't test my patience."

__

Jungkook smokes his cigarette. He was still thinking about Y/n.

"Why do you look so upset? Shouldn't you be happy? Your plan succeeded. You are engaged to Soyeon, laid her and even signed a contract with her father. Now why are you looking upset?" Bam bam asked.

Jungkook sighed. "Soyeon, I was fcking mad at her. She took me to 5 different shops to customize her ring and still she insulted me. She annoyed me, she thinks she is a princess and I am her servant. I have to pretend to be in love with her. "

"So you are mad at her?" Mingyu exclaimed. Jungkook shook his head.

"No, I might have taken my frustration out on Y/n."

"So? Was she your fcktoy?"

"Hmm, yeah but still. I was rude to her before and yesterday," He was a little guilty. "God I like her too much in bed, I don't want her to leave me. Especially when I am trying to convince her to be my mistress."

"You do you. But don't scare her so much that she stops fearing you." Eunwoo spoke.
__

Y/n had enough, she wanted to tell Jungkook's mother about what he was doing. She tried seeking help from other maids, but their mouths were shut by Jungkook.

She tried revealing it to his mother and fiance. But Jungkook got to know about it.

She felt a sharp slap on her face, "What were you doing? I told you to forget about everything."

"Jungkook, this is not right! I thought you loved me."

He ripped her clothes off as she struggled and tried to fight him off of her. He laughed at her, "Pathetic Sl't."

He then picked a rope tying her over her body.

__

She woke up next to him after a long painful night, rope still tied over her body, pressed on the bruise, cuts and everything mark that he left on her.

He was hugging her from behind with a proud smile on his face, knowing that she suffered and he was the only one who could do that.

Abusing her has become his favorite thing to do. Even when he says he is bored of her, he wants her to beg him, tell him how much she wants to be his toy, then he might make her his mistress, he was already imagining how he will turn her into someone he would love to fck everyday.

But Y/n was sick of it. She wanted this abuse to end.
__