-32-

Chapter 32

Namjoon convinced her to get her treatment, and stay with him while she gets the treatment.

She does feel lonely before, and actually thought she would have died. But after Namjoon, Taehyung and Yoongi got to know each other, they have been taking care of her. She didn't feel too lonely and had a hope that she would be alive.

She didn't go to meet Jungkook, she ended that chapter forever.

She still hopes to have Ye-jun.

And her wish was fulfilled in a way she never wanted.

Jin and his wife got into an accident. And they died. Ye-jun was in school, so nothing happened to him.

It's true that Y/n had been crying for her wish to be fulfilled, but not in this way. She doesn't want the people who Ye-jun consider as parents to die. She is sure they give him so much love. They were good people, and Y/n doesn't want them to die.

Of course, Ye-jun was really heartbroken and sad at the funeral. He was confused but he is old enough to understand that they died.

"Ye-jun," Y/n walked near him.

And he hugged her. "Noona, mom and dad. Please tell them to come back."

It was more heartbreaking to Y/n to see him sad. For him they were his parents.
__

Ye-jun pushed the bowl. "I am not hungry."

"Ye-jun, please eat something. Your appa would be upset right if you don't eat anything?" Y/n exclaimed.

"Now come on, open your mouth." She picked up the chopsticks and started feeding him. Ye-jun ate it. At night, Y/n stayed with him. He doesn't have any relatives.

Ye-jun cried the whole night and Y/n was there to hold him. She started crying too, she never thought she would be able to hold her son again. But here they were.

She hugged him, and patted his back. He fell asleep in her arms.

Next morning Namjoon told her, "Y/n we can ask to adopt Ye-jun."

"What? No. Namjoon, no. I am not even sure for how long I will live. I am not doing that." Y/n has recovered yet.

"Y/n," Namjoon cupped her face. "You wanted Ye-jun."

"No, not like this. I don't know what type of mother I will be. I get side eyes when I go out. Everyone consider me a wh*re, they are still talking about the videos. I don't want to be Ye-jun's mother. What will he think about me? And I am not sure if I will live." Y/n exclaimed.

"Y/n, that is all because of Jungkook. Now he is in Jail. Don't worry about Ye-jun, right now he needs a family. We can be that family." Namjoon said.

"But, what if I die?"

"You will not. Nothing will happen to you my love." Namjoon kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly.

They offered him to live with them. And Ye-jun agreed. Y/n legally got rights for him.

Namjoon kept their promise, and Ye-jun came to their house. Y/n didn't even remember that Namjoon had made a promise like that.

Y/n was too busy with Ye-jun. Ye-jun is a kid, he did miss Jin a lot. But he moved on. Ye-jun naturally feels comfortable with Y/n, as she is his biological mother.

Namjoon was trying to be a good father for him too. There is no way he is letting Jungkook enter Y/n's life again.

They were having dinner.

"Ye-jun, I promised that I would cook for you. I hope you like it." Y/n said.

"Noona! It looks delicious!" He exclaimed.

Y/n smiled, she went to get some side dishes.

"Why don't you start calling her, Mom?" Namjoon said to Ye-jun.

"Really? What if Noona gets mad, she looks young?" Ye-jun asked.

"No, she will not get mad. She will really love it." Namjoon told him.

Y/n came back, and sat with them. Ye-jun was about to eat, Y/n stopped him and rolled up his sleeves first.

"Thank you, mom." He smiled.

Y/n stared at him surprised, then she got so emotional. He called her mom.

"Eat well baby." Y/n kissed his forehead.

They were living as a family. Y/n was really happy. Jungkook's parents showed Ye-jun love too, they were confused why Namjoon wanted to adopt a child suddenly.

But they feel naturally attached to Ye-jun too. After all, he was their real grandson.

Y/n start feeling attached to Namjoon, he helped her so much and even after knowing her disease.

"Mom?" Whenever Ye-jun calls her mom. Y/n feels happy.

"Yes?"

"Where is that kombucha uncle who used to live here?" Ye-jun asked.

"He doesn't live here anymore." Y/n replied.

"Why? He was fun. I really enjoyed playing football with him."

"You didn't like playing football with me?" Y/n asked.

"I enjoyed it with both of you. I wish he was still here." Ye-jun exclaimed.

"Can we play together? What do you say?"
__

Y/n looked at the pregnancy test. She was pregnant again. She couldn't stop crying.

She is happy, sad, worried she was feeling all types of emotions.

She was terrified, maybe she will never be able to give birth to this child.

This time she doesn't want to be alone. She already got Ye-jun, she wants Jungkook too.
__