Prologue

If there was one thing I hate; media. Sure, it brings fame and fortune but the thought of it, ruining your name is terrifying. A rumor that they can turn into the truth and you can't have a say to defend yourself.

Horrific, as I might say.

But, meeting people who were the talk of the town is amazing. Getting to know who they really are behind cameras. Seeing how they're no different from normal people. Famous people are the ones that we look up to and adore, and us thinking they're the epitome of absolute perfection. But it won't matter, would it?

What more when you admire someone?

****

"Bye Isac." I whispered. He didn't mutter a word; his breath was the only thing I could here and the violent beating of my heart.

Guess this was it. I'm not going to see him anymore. Maybe at occasions but we won't talk. No more goofy conversations with him. No more awkward tensions because of our feelings.

Just... nothing.

I stepped forward, stood on the tip of my toes and placed a peck on his cheek, leaving him nothing but a last kiss, and a little bit of lipstick.

Well, a year and I discovered myself. A year that I met a lot of people. A year of happiness. A year of roller coasters.

And it's over.

I stepped backwards and Isac looked down, feeling the exact thing.

Do I really have to leave? Do I really have to go and never see him again?

"We have to go." Joanna said. I closed my eyes and turned around.

It was against my will to leave. But if it's fate's doing, then I have no choice. The timing will decide whether two people are meant to be together. If they're yours, they're there; maybe now or maybe soon in the future. If you two get separated, your loyalty will be tested.

I'm torn between the idea of us in the future and the idea of having someone else to make me happy.

He won't say a word. Walk, Candice.

I let out a breath and started walking but felt a warm hand stop me. He turned me around and wrapped his arms on me. "Thank you." He whispered.

"Thank you too." My voice cracked.

----------
To the new readers, WELCOME TO THE CLUB!

©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Everything in this book is owned by me. Anything similar to any other stories is just pure coincidence. Please don't even dare copy or plagiarize it.

I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN IF YOU WILL!

But without further due, I won't hold you any longer!

ENJOY!

-Mica