Chapter 5 - Promise?

The party passed and I was in the limousine with Isac. Neither of us talked the whole evening, and none of us dared to make skin or eye contact.

What happened earlier was way intense. It was hotter than flame!

Tamara fetched us and the whole ride was dead silent. The only thing you could hear was the wiper against the windshield.

After the party, it poured. Isac removed his tux and placed it on my head, getting in the limo, with him fixing my dress from behind.

Talk about awkward.

"What happened to you two? You seem flustered." Tamara said, across us.

Before I could speak and defend myself, Isac beat me. "We're just kind of tired. The party was boring. Sorry I had to drag Candice."

Ouch. That stung. A LOT.

I had no problem with him inviting me! It is after all an honor! This is frustrating.

One minute, he's this despicable, indescribable guy and the next minute, he's this super sweet guy that you'll inlove with! And he's this guy who recently just called me 'babe'!

Not that I'm complaining or anything.

Hehehehehehehehehez.

I shrunk to my seat and uncomfortably shifted to the opposite side where Isac was. It wasn't my fault he gave me a weird feeling! He just has this weird effect on me.

"Di, you listening?" Tamara asked.

"No." I confessed.

"I said, Isac's going to Norway tomorrow. Wanna come?" My mouth escaped a muffled groan and shook my head. "No thank you. I'd like to sulk here for the rest of the month because you left Joanna with Paula." I spat.

If there's one thing I hate;

Paula. Paula, as in our stepmother. The devil's spawn as I like to call her because basically, we were forced to move out because of her.

That gold digger!

"Dear, don't be a sour puss. Maybe she's fi-"

"MAYBE??!?" I shot up from my seat but Isac let me sit down by gripping on my waists. The tingly feeling begins again.

"The bodyguards are there. They keep an eye on her 24/7." Tamara tried to calm my thoughts but none of it was helping.

"That sick woman tried to get us killed!" Tears were forming on my eyes and Isac hugged me. "Go to sleep, Candice." he rubbed circles on my forehead, letting me sob on his chest. "Please tell me it's going to be okay." I muttered.

"I promise." he placed his chin on my forehead, and I blocked the world by sleeping.

--
MY ISANDICE FEELS!!!!! UGGGGHHHH. THEY'RE SO FRICKEN CUTE I CANT EVEN FUNCTION RN.

Basically, I'm going to be a cliché writer who teases a lot HAHAHAHAHA pls dont kill meh.