Chapter 28: England U18 Cup

"Let's go Lions, let's go! Let's go Lions, let's go!" The crowd cheered in the opening. All the teams were presented and all my friends were on the field, wearing their uniforms with pride. "With our champions last year, Kingston College! Their captain Troy Xanders!"

If there was a thing I hated about Troy, is his hatred towards the other school teams that he didn't want anyone in our school to like people from other rugby teams which is very childish of him and irrational. Especially when he found out I liked a teammate of Harry. He flipped out and didn't talk to me for a week. Some people told me I was blind to not see why he got mad.

It's not my fault. I was just liking someone.

My job for the entire day was give out water bottles to the team. Some people haven't recognised me which is good because the game was the important one. Not a celebrity from a kid's television channel.

I didn't wear any glam makeup but I still looked decent enough. The weather was on our side and the sun was shining brightly. I hope this day goes well.

The first game were schools from the north. So, Kingston had a break before they play next.

Prince William Grammar School was nowhere in sight and I was getting a little sad.

"Candice? Is that you?" I heard a voice approach and it was their captain, Troy.

He looked gorgeous as ever. But, he has a girlfriend so he is totally off-limits. "Hi. I hope you don't mind me helping. I just missed you guys." I shyly told him and he smiled as if he knew something I didn't. "Are you kidding me? Is that even a thing? Of course!" His thick Kiwi accent had me alright. I knew he wasn't mad or anything because of me not visiting.

"Boys, Candice is here!" He looked over his back and called the team and they were shocked to see me. "If it isn't Ms Disney Channel. How's my favourite girl goin'?!" Andy gave me a friendly hug but I saw the rest of the team come stiff.

Weird.

"Hey, Candice! How's it going?" Kevin gave me a pat on the head.

"I'm alright. I missed you boys. There were no banters in America. Pretty boring, to be honest." I missed the British swearing after I came home to America. All I could here were cheeky catcalls and vulgar words.

"We missed you too."

I beamed as if it was my first time in my favourite band's concert.

They all looked the same but with a more muscular built and beards. Troy looked like a 21-year old man when in reality, he's 18. But trust me, this guy is a 6-year old, walking in a hot body. He looks like a stick from far away but I swear, I once swooned over him. That was before I met them. When the time came that I was friends with them, I wonder why did I like him.

The first game was finished with a 7 point lead. It was Kingston College's turn against some school from the north.

"Good luck my boys!! I'm proud of all of you!" I group hugged them and I felt home after a few years.

Whatever that was happening right now, I didn't care. I love these boys so dearly. I'd be gutted if they're taken away from me. They kept me company in England when I was missing home. It's good to be finally back.

"Up next, Kingston College vs Prince William Grammar School!"

I stiffened.

It felt as if I jolted awake but I wanted to pass out. I'm overwhelmed by joy right now.

"The greyhound's captain, Ben Walter!"

I decided to freshen up before I decide to go out and see them. Maybe I can't contain myself to the point I'll pass out because of the joy.