Chapter 7 - Rooftop Adventures

"So, you know rappers right?" Mr G asked and I started drawing random things on my binder, specifically a flower. "Yeah, I do." Clearly, I wasn't in the mood but Mr Grumpy Pants didn't get the message.

"Name them." he fixed his notepad and stared at me, waiting my mouth to speak. "Why don't you like Redrama and Isac? Their vocals blend perfectly." I said, not looking up the notebook. "That's the problem. He doesn't want to do it anymore. He said we should find another one."

"I do know someone else who almost has the same vocals as him." I sighed and looked at Mr G, with him narrowing his eyes at me.

****
"Get me Advil, please. Or anything to soothe my headache." I'm on the verge of throwing up and Mr G stood up, probably going to grant my request.

It was 12 in the morning and none of us were asleep.

Isac was in the other room, probably writing verses and wanting some peace and quiet. For the whole afternoon, I pretty much just ate oranges and switched back and forth from 3 apps until I realized it was already the next day.

Jetlagged?

I winced in pain as I tried to stand up but my throbbing head decided to be a btch. It's like, there's some kind of Sumo wrestling going on! Ugh!

"You okay? I heard a dying animal from the other room." a voice said at the doorway and I groaned. "Go away! I just want pain reliever. I want to sleep." I rested my head on the couch and his voice was lower than usual. "We have those in the kitchen.Come on."

But me, being the stubborn child I am, shook my head vigorously, making my head throb in pain once more. "Okay. But will you please guide me?" I begged and he chuckled. "Okay." I waited for him to help me stand but what he did, shocked me even more.

He carried me bridal style and I screamed. "Isac!" I complained but I only felt his chest vibrate due to his laughter.

"You should've seen your face!" he said in a raspy voice.

I know I should be mad but imagine yourself being carried by a hot European boy and he is so close to you? I sighed in defeat and let him make me sit on the mini counter of the kitchen. He turned his back and looked from the cabinets but I couldn't help but stare at his arm muscles.

Holy! He looks...

Don't say it Candice.

"Done checking me out, cupcake?" Never did I realize he turned around and was smirking at me, looking at his body. Pretty sure my whole face is a tomato now. "I want to sleep. It's almost 1:00!" I cried and he rolled his eyes. 

"Keep rolling your eyes. You might find a brain back there." I spat and he cocked an eyebrow. "You're something else, cupcake." he handed me the tablet and bottled water, making me slightly relieved that I'm going to sleep sometime soon. "What? No thank you?" He asked as I chugged down the water and shaking my head. 

He just gave me a Grammy award laugh.

Comfortable silence surrounded us and I got off the counter, realizing how much small I am compared to this loon infront of me. "You know what's a good nickname for you?" he asked looking down. "What?"

He leaned in closer to my ear and my breath hitched, freezing me in place. "My shortcake."

After a few seconds of realizing that he was enjoying my silence, I rolled my eyes and pushed him further from me. "You're delusional." I sat down on the stool and he leaned back on the cabinets, crossing his arms. Damn, that's so attractive!

I did the same and we had a staring contest for a minute or two until he spoke up. 

"Robin, huh?" he quirked his eyebrow and flashbacks came flooding my mind that happened last night. "Don't remind me." I mumbled. "Look, what I did last night, I just returned the favor of dragging you there." I smiled and nodded slowly. "Thanks then." I stuck my tongue out at him and he rolled his eyes, chuckling

Silence again until a lighy bulb lit my head.
"Do you sneak out the rooftop sometimes?" he was taken aback from my question and he shifted his position, standing up. "Yeah? Why?" I rolled my eyes and sighed at his stupidity. He couldn't take a hint! "Can we go there?"

"Why? If you want some alone time-"

"Get over yourself. I just want to go star gazing." I gave him a pleading look, and he sighed. "Fine. Does your head still hurt?" he asked and I nodded.

"A little-" he cut me off and took a step forward. "The only answer I need. Hop on my back, cupcake." I raised and eyebrow and he turned around, waiting for me. "I can walk, you know." I reminded him.

"Unless you want me to carry you by force? I know you like it." I groaned and sighed. "Alright then, genius." I placed my arms on his shoulders and he subconsciously wrapped my legs around his hips.

Does my face look like blood moon, now?

We went up the stairs and I rested my head on his right shoulders. "Do you do this to Ava?" I asked out of the blue, with him nodding in response. "Do you do this to othdr girls? I mean... Don't answer that."

I felt the vibration of his laugh and he rubbed circles on my right leg.

Is he doing this on purpose? Not cool.

"I don't kitten. Consider yourself lucky." I smiled while inhaling his scent. "Whatever, Elliot." I mumbled and we were in the rooftop. He didn't put me down and he won't anytime soon.

Both of us were there, hearing each other's breaths and beating of the heart.

Well, I felt mine beating fast.

"Isac?"

"Hmm?" DAMN THAT WAS SEXY!

"Thank you." I leaned on his head and closed my eyes.

"Thank you." He repeated and I drifted off to sleep.

----
Rooftop adventures with Ikke! Hope you enjoyed!