Chapter 17: (Fake) Relationship Goals

Chapter 17 - Fake Relationship Goals

"Stop poking me Isac. Haluta?" He kept poking me with a straw since he woke up from his nap.

I secretly wish he'd fall asleep again so I can watch him.

Oops.

"Lundén, I will kill you. Kyllä?" I warned but he just laughed at me.

Perks of being smaller than him. You get insulted each second passing.

I was glaring at him the whole time and didn't even hear the stewardess speak.

"Please buckle up your seat belt."

AT LAST! MY SUFFERING WILL END.

I locked my seat belt and Isac did the same. "Are there guys before who are linked to you in Spain?"

Now that he mentioned it.

"Joo."

He coughed. "Mitä?"

"Well, I thought you're going to understand better if I speak in Finnish but guess I am wrong. It means yeah if you don't get it."

He rolled his eyes and glared. "I heard you the first time. But seriously, though?" I nodded and smirked.

"Who?"

I gave him a menacing look and he glared. "No fair!"

"Life isn't fair." I teased and closed the book I was reading. "That's my line." He poked my side, making me slap his arm.

"Yeah. And I wrote this book." I rolled my eyes at him before sticking out my tongue.

The plane landed and the door opened. I removed the belt and slung my carry on bag. Me and Isac got down the stairs and saw our producers. "How on earth did Olli and Mr Grumpy Diapers get here so fast." I asked, flabbergasted.

"Diapers? Really? You're gonna call Chris that endearment from now on?" I nodded at him.

"Ahhh! Holla chica! Niño!" My producer, Mr Edwardo, greeted. "Buenos noches, Señor." I hugged my Spanish producer and Isac just stood there, smiling sheepishly.

Well, he doesn't know any Spanish words to my guess. "Ahhh, es esto lo?" He asked who it was.

I smiled and held Isac's wrist and pulled him closer. "Señor Allan, él es Isac Lundén." I introduced and he slightly nudged me as I said his last name. "Este, Isac Elliot." I corrected myself

"Sí, now come along. I'm sure you're tired." We nodded but glared at Olli. "Meidän asiat?" Isac asked for our bags but he grinned. "Looks like you're going to shop more clothes."

Great, dragging him and me to go shopping is a best idea.

Note my sarcasm.

He handed our smallest suitcases and made us walk. We both groaned and left the runway. "You really are a cute couple." Olli said behind us.

"Olli." Isac warned. "Okei!"

As we got in, fans were already screaming and I removed my sunglasses, taking pictures with some Candies. "Are you visiting Manu?" A fan asked and I just smiled.

YES, I AM VISITING A GORGEOUS HUMAN BEING, SCULPTED BY THE GODS.

BUT HE DOESN'T KNOW ME.

I took the phone of a fan and snapped a pic of us. It went on and on for half an hour until we left the airport in a normal car.