Chapter 26 - "I need a distraction"

"I want to go watch rugby in England." Without my brain thinking, I blurted my thoughts out my mouth while Isac and I were watching a basketball game that he was dying to go to.

Well, he was exactly a guest and I should entertain what he wants. So, we drove 3 hours away from home to get to the stadium where the game is held. Mind you, I do like the game of basketball but it's not on my number one spot of favourite sports. It was already the third quarter of the game and all I could see were boys trying to either kill each other or eye-raping girls they see attractive.

Obviously, I am not a fan of any guy who objectifies any woman. Plus, this is becoming more of a boxing match than a basketball game.

"You're right. I haven't been in England for a while. It would be nice to visit it." He agreed, clearly sensing my off mood ever since the game started.

"I also want to see hot England guys who like tea a lot." I whispered to myself, trying not to smile at the thought of a low-toned English guy, asking me to go to a café to have some tea and crumpets.

No offence, I would definitely choose an English guy over any one right now.

I'd gladly trade Isac for a rugby player.

"What you say?" His toned change, maybe kind of confused on what I have said or heard what I said and didn't like the sound of it. "I said there's a U17 cup next week." I diverted to another subject before I get another death glare from him.

"Little do you know I'm British." I heard him murmur to himself and I wanted to slam myself to a wall.

Yup, he's right. They're basically all the same but with a different language or accent and a different location.

I forgot he's from Europe.

"Can we go now. It's becoming a boxing ring than a basketball floor." I got annoyed with the hoots of the people, trying to instigate a fight.

Cowards. They're the real cowards.

"Yup, gladly." He stood up first, before offering me a hand to go down the high step bleacher, which is a very gentleman thing to do for a girl to fall in love with you.

We were both wearing caps while I wore sunglasses and he wore a face mask because he's a big baby when it comes to paparazzi.

Our bodyguards were just around the area and I was getting sleepy from the 3 hour night trip. I could collapse any moment but I shouldn't get too comfortable with Isac a lot yet. I don't want to take any chances of him being in my daily routine. It's going to hurt a lot when this whole contract will be over if I let him in my life as a whole. The feeling of being left alone scared me and I don't want to feel it again anytime soon.

I need a distraction. After all, this is all supposed to be fake.

------
SUPEE SHORT BC Y'ALL WANTED AN UPDATE LOL. It's going to get better I promise. Just moved to a new country and still trying to balance my schedule with everything and all.

Quick question, any Ellioteers from New Zealand?! Would love to meet y'all!!!!