Chapter 4 - Back To Finland (II)

Chapter 4 - Back to Finland (Continuation)

"Wake up." I felt someone poke my cheeks as I was now half-awake. "No." I said as I covered my face and going back to sleep.

"There's a snake on your feet."

I opened my eyes and hugged the closest thing next to me. "If you wanted to hug me, you could've just asked." Isac said and I quickly removed my arms around him.

Although I did like the feeling and all.

"You jerk. There's no snake!" I crossed my arms, intensely glaring at him. He just shrugged and yawned. "I had no idea how to wake you up, the past 15 minutes." He seemed tired too, so I had to give in. "Whatever. Let's go."

The chauffeur opened the door and we got out, but saw Isac's fans surrounding the staircase.

I still remember that day when Austin Mahone came. We kinda didn't sleep because we stalked him.

Oops.

Isac waved at them but some, in return, glared at me.

I'm innocent!

I got in the hotel quickly and Tamara led me to my room.

"Dear, please don't rub your eye now." Rya, Isac's assistant makeup artist was my makeup artist for now. "I can't help it. I swear." I apologized as she defined my cheekbones by contouring.

I just sighed and waited for her to finish, and stared at my outfit on the mirror.

An all black dress with glitters on top.

Which suited my princess bun and a smokey silver makeup. "You're good to go." She said and I nodded, getting out of the chair.

Rya left the room and I locked it so no one can see me change, of course.

I opened the door as I finished putting on the dress and saw Isac, leaning on the wall across and had his right foot against it. "How long have you been waiting?"

"Right when I heard Rye scream about not yawning while she's applying eye shiz on you?" he said.

"Shiz?" I repeated. It was cute he didn't curse but he was acting like a 3-year old which is still so freaking adorable.

"I don't want to curse." he mumbled and walked towards me. "Mah lady?"

He made me wrap my hand against his arm while we got out of his studio and a carriage carrying us to the party. "Why are you going again?"

"The label's anniversary so all talents are invited to come with their guests. Anymore questions?" I shook my head and sighed, looking around the surroundings of the city. Exravagant buildings that made me fall inlove with the night much more.

"It looks like Madrid here in Helsinki. It's satisfying." I said as I looked around. "Yeah. A lot of people say that." He replied.

Both of us stayed quiet and enjoyed the view. It was amazing how I reached this far. Last night, I was just crying over my parents and now, I just kind of forgot everything that's happening.

"So, you've been to Spain already?" He asked. "Yeah. A couple times actually. I always get dragged there without plans." I told him.

I was always there since my friends lived there. The last time I visited was over a year ago and I stayed for almost 3 months. "How 'bout you? Do you get to travel at times?" I asked and he nodded. "I went to Paris and Rome with only my friends."

Well, I thought I was the only one.

"I see Robin from afar." He looked far which made me shiver from head to toe. "Robin? As in Robin Packalen? The 17 year old..?" Moron? (A/N Her hatred towards Robin is like hatred towards an ex soo don't take it seriously bc I too, personally love this guy!)