Chapter 15 - Two Sides

Today was the day my sister will be back from Australia and also the day that we'll be featured in a reality show.

"Candice, your sister will be here any minute so we'll set up the cameras already." Ken, one of the producers of the show who happen to produce one of my music videos, said.

I nodded and saw Isac was still sleeping on the couch.

Well, he did wait for my jumpy attitude to lie down last night and forced himself to stay with me until the moon was on top of us.

So, I wouldn't wake him anytime sooner and will give him a thank you token.

"And you're on!" Ken said and the door opened to reveal my sister in baggy clothes.

My eyes widened and the camera was focused on me. "You look like a hobo." I said and the camera was now on Joanna.

"You look like a monkey everyday but I don't complain." She rolled her eyes and dragged her luggage, all the way to the kitchen.

This day will be like a typical Keeping Up With The Kardashians. I'm Kendall and Joanna's Kylie since she's younger than me.

A lot of insults will be thrown back and forth from us. I swear.

I sighed and ignored her. "I'm going to sleep so I won't get old looking like you." Joanna said and my jaw hit the floor.

Okay, we might fight a lot of times and insult each other but this was the very interesting she has said in the past century.

Joanna left the kitchen and I heard her door closed.

I was alone.

"So, I'm gonna make Isac pasta since he's dead tired, as you can see." I said to the camera before pointing to Isac who's mouth was about to be nested on.

I brought out the boiling pot and started cooking.

"I don't know why I'm doing it though." The cameramen laughed with me.

Deciding to leave the pasta boiling, I went to Isac to see him pale.

Uh-oh.

I touched his forehead and it was burning hot.

"Isac.. Wake up." I kneeled on the floor and slightly shook him.

He didn't budge and just turned the other way around. "I'm cooking pasta." I whispered on his ear and his eyes opened.

BOYS AND THEIR FOOD.

"Are you serious or is this kind of a joke?" He rubbed his eye and had a hard time balancing himself to sit.

"Don't move a lot. You have a fever." I told him and he gave me a weird look. "I do?"

I rolled my eyes.

"No. You have ebola." I said and he glared. "Haha, very funny." He narrowed his eyes on me before laughing and smiling.

"You have to eat first before I give you medicine. Are you okay with that?" I asked and he groaned. "Whatever." He said in a grumpy voice.

I stood up on my feet and helped him too. He grabbed unto my hand and almost fell if it weren't for me, catching him. "Be careful." I said, not looking at his eyes.

I don't want to get a nervous and excited again.

We both went to the kitchen and I strained the pasta while he sat on the counter.

"You have lots of visitors." He told me which made me automatically glance at him.

His eyes were trained on me while I raised an eyebrow. "We're in Awesomeness TV, Isac." I said, giggling while stirring the sauce.