Chapter 16: Travelling's Cool & Tiring

"You wake her up!" I heard a familiar voice mutter outside. "No! You!" I grumbled under my breath. These dumbass can't just keep their voice low and let me sleep.

I got up and fixed myself, not bothering to make my bed nice to look at. It's useless, really. I don't get the point of fixing it when it's gonna get messy, nonetheless.

A remote contolled camera was in my room and was probably focused on me.

"Well, I might as well let them freak out and let them think I'm missing." I whispered and smirked.

"Would die to look at their flustered faces." I bent on the camera and saw the knob twitch.
I winked at the camera and took clean clothes from my cabinet and hopped in the shower.

The door creak and heard Isac mutter a curse. "She's not here."

I'm already imagining him pulling the blanket off the bed and scratching his head. Confused that I wasn't in my bed since I was the type of person that wouldn't get up from bed at 7 in the morning.

"Explain what the hell is this, Henry?" Who was that?

"Well. I was awake last night and didn't see her come out the room, sir." I heard Henry said.

Who is this 'sir'?

I dried myself and changed to clean clothes. When I got out of the shower, I swear, their hairs went up. "Yes?" I asked innocently.

"Uhh, we were about to wake you up. We leave for Spain this evening." I scrunched my face and titled my head. "Why?"

"We need to finish the music video."

"We? What do you mean 'we'? And what music video?" Isac shook his head. "Why are you tagging me along?" They laughed and the producer, Olli spoke. "Incase you haven't figured it out yet, you're going to be alone here."

I rolled my eyes. "Right! I'm gonna be alone because it's my apartment. And what about my sister?" I asked them.

"She's going to be with Tamara and will stay here."

"WHAT?!"

"You get the point!" Olli said

"How long will we be there!?"

"A week!"

"Why are we yelling?!"

"I don't know!" Olli groaned and raised his hands in frustration.

"I have a TV series to film today! Can you accompany me, rather than screaming at me in the morning?" I asked.

Isac and Olli looked at each other, before sighing.

"Fine. But you better pack before leaving." Olli said and left my room, with the guards.

So, I need a lot of clothes.

Isac took a step forward and leaned on my ear, making it feel like dejavu all over again.

Jerk.

"They're recording your death."

I pushed him playfully and laughed. "You're stupid." I took my travelling bag and started looking for clothes.

"Stupid for you." He said behind me.

I turned to him to see him give me a wink.

This will be fun. A whole day with Awesomeness TV again.

****
Goddammit. I'm here again.

I went in the set and the crew was back to their old self. They didn't bring up the incident anymore.