Chapter 24 - I Trust You

I was staring at Mikey outside until I heard a phone vibrating across me.

Well damn.

I WAS SLEEPING?!

Call it a dream, but I had a nightmare.

3 guys in one room with just me? Nah uh.

"Hello?" A familiar voice said and I kept my eyes shut, eavesdropping to whoever.

"No.. This isn't Scott. Diana? Who's Scott?"

Ohhhhhhh. Who's Scott? Who's Diana? Do I smell beef or is it just the bad blood I'm hearing? Or is it the same thing?

I'm no safe player when it comes to these things. Sure, I may look innocent and dumb at times but I would know 57% of a person's life just knowing their first name in just 10 minutes. I have mad stalking skills and it's unhealthy.

Like, I have to meet someone in person and avoid bringing up their vacation on 2009 in Florida!
"Why are you stuttering? Diana? Hello?" I heard him groan in frustration before hearing the door open and slamming.

I opened my eyes to see myself on the couch and no Abraham or Mikey around.

Because Isac was the one who stormed out.

Whoever that Diana girl is, she must have meant a lot to Isac.

And that gave me a pang on the chest.

Me and Isac aren't dating. We don't even know each other that much and we get into the nerves of one another. But why do I feel strange? I feel like I've ben hurt and betrayed.

But he deserves a private life. Like anyone does.

I stood up and saw there were cupcakes on the counter with the most disgusting flavor I found in any cake possible.

CHOCOLATE.

I hated that flavor on anything but the chocolate bars itself.

Also because it deteriorates my voice that's why I hate it. I almost lost my voice in an upcoming concert over a year ago because of chocolate overload.

Hey. I know we aren't on good terms. Sorry for walking out on you. I just got upset over things and poured it to you.

PS, I didn't know what you like so I picked out my favorite hoping you'd like it too (:

-Isac

It's like a pan got slapped to me because I was ungrateful for the peace offering that he gave.

This is probably the most memorable thing.

I smiled to myself before putting the cupcake in the refrigerator, still guilty for being ungrateful.

Being around Isac is a whole different environment for me. It was kind of heart flattering because no one ever invites me to be with them in a formal party or lets me with them during a video shoot AND especially bringing me along in his adventures.

Right now, I could lose everything, just not this moment. But is this a lasting treasure? Or just a moment's pleasure?

I was about to go for a stroll near the ocean until I heard a voice at the hallway.

"What? No! Why are you breaking up with me?"

And cue the pang on the chest.

"Act like you don't care. Like you always do." I said to myself, not wanting him to know that I knew something.