Chapter 10 - Despising Game

"Cut!" Johnny shouted and I just stared at the alien being infront of me. "Why on Earth are you here?" I demanded an answer since the smug look on his face gave the meaning of I-won't-tell-you-unless-we-talk.

Which won't happen anytime soon, alright.

"Di! Back to position!" I raised my index finger, shushing everyone, which they obeyed to do. "I asked as politely as I could. Now would you answer my question?" I raised a brow and he chuckled.

"And I didn't get an answer from my calls or even a call back. Touché" He still had this bad boy aura that I fell for. But first..

BURN.

"Ohhhh!" The crowd howled but I glared, making them shut up.

An annoying sigh escaped my mouth and I crossed my arms. "Johnny. Explain. Now." I commanded and the goon infront of me, smirked.

"He asked to be here. I couldn't say no, Candice.." he answered and I groaned.

Abraham ran a hand through his hair and gave me a teasing look. "You know you like it." He winked.

But me, being Candice Brooklyn that I am, punched him on the stomach, making him moan in pain and falling to the ground.

Nah-uh. If you're an ex, you're crossed out of my life.

"CANDICE!"

And that's how I ended up being suspended for a week and me, sitting on the couch, looking pissed as ever.

"Can you chill out? If looks could kill, that succulent's probably burning right now." Joanna told me and my burning eyes turned to her, making her surprised.

"Okay then." She mumbled and went to the kitchen to probably eat or something.

Maybe hit me with a frying pan..

Nah.

But, of all possible people! Seven billion people in this world trying to fit in, keep it together!

WHY ABRAHAM FRICKEN MATEO?!

"DI! Someone's knocking!" I snapped out of my reverie and got up, opening the door, but wanting to slam it shut again.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

I was boosting my strength to shut it but his foot kept me from doing it.

"Not here to piss anyone off. I came here to say sorry."

His apology didn't matter. I gave him chances which he took advantage of.

We were the perfect couple with no label; the "It Couple"; Prim & Proper; Princess & Prince; The Royalties.

But all for that one incident that ended it all. Thus, leading me unending hatred towards him.

"Abraham, just get lost. I don't want to hear and apologies anymore. Goodbye." I forced to close the door but he gripped my arm and pulled me out of the apartment.

"MIERDA!" I cursed louder than I expected. "Let me go!"

But the next thing I knew, I stopped resisting because the person I needed the most was just a few inches away from me.

"Mateo, let go of her before I call security." Tamara said and he let me go.

Damn, his death grip left a mark.
Abraham took a glance at me before disappearing in the elevator.

My head couldn't stop spinning and my hand was throbbing from pain.

I couldn't believe he'd hurt me like that. No lady deserves a man who'd just walk on her and just be alright with it.

Uh-uh.

"You okay, sweetie?" She ran to me and hugged me real tight. "Yeah. I am."

Maybe not.

----
SORRY IT'S SHORT. But I assure you that the next chapters will be worth it! Love youuuu guys