Ch37: Sex Appeal

It's nighttime by the time I return to my room. Valentina's already fast asleep, a fact which surprises me given usually she'd be the first to frantically search for me. I suppose Beryl or Luna told her where I was...

Erin, on the other hand, is curled up on my bed. She doesn't notice me enter at first but as my hand presses into the mattress, her head perks up.

Erin: You're back!

She throws herself at me, her arms wrapped around my neck and for a second I consider pushing her away but ultimately decide to simply go with the flow.

Returning her embrace, I make sure to press our bodies against one another and when she doesn't pull away I continue by slipping my hands down her back. 

Me: Erin...

My voice comes out heavy with emotion, longing suffocating my speech. I want her...I need her. I will make her mine.

Erin notices the fire burning in my eyes but doesn't shy away. In fact, she reaches for my hand and guides it between her legs until my fingers find her entrance. I'm so caught in the moment, even as her lips find mine, that I almost forget why I'm here in the first place.

Me: Erin...

My voice is a shadow of its former self. Burning with desire, I'm seconds away from ripping her clothing off and finger fucking her until her brain dies from overuse. Using the last bit of restraint I can muster, I pull away, my eyes searching hers for the truth as I ask the only question in my mind.

Me: Are you sure?

Her own eyes, filled with lust, she barely manages to nod before her pussy grips my fingers like a vice grip as she cums ferociously against their ever-pistoning movement. As her eyes roll black, her body partially transforms, feathers appearing along her hands and feet. She's losing control and I'm all for it.

Me: Fuck, Erin...I-I can't.

My words come out jumbled, missing entire sentences but my actions more than make up for my lackluster speech as my hands resume their pummeling of her pussy. She curls in on herself, her body wrapping around the length of my hand. Her toes curl inward as her back arches to meet my rhythm...my pace. 

Erin: Faster!

I comply, ramping up the speed of my movements even as my free hand reaches for a container. Her eyes close, her body jerking violently. She's close. I lean in, whispering in her ear. The world is ours. The dorm is ours and ours alone.

Me: Cum...

Erin: AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Her voice echoes through the chambers. I'm sure she'd have woken even the dead with that earsplitting scream but my foresight saw me apply dampening magic to our immediate surroundings. Unless they were on my bed, no one should be able to hear us.

Me: Careful or everyone might hear.

Her pussy tightens even further at that but with my hand still fucking it silly, it only manages to make her cum even faster than before.

Erin: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Me: They'll hear us-

Erin: I don't fucking care anymore. Let them hear! I-I-I'm cumming!!!!

True to her word, she cums a third time in a row. As her body plops back to the bed, utterly exhausted, I lift the container containing her overflowing juices. It seems so pure, almost edible...but no. Now is not the time for experiments. We are on borrowed time and though this was thrilling, it cannot last...at least, not now.