Ch40: End of Year Feast

A/N: This Chapter uses more Mature Language than you might be used to. Reader discretion is advised.

It feels strange returning to Hogwarts after all that has happened. I mean, people overthrew my mother and locked her up then came after me. I sided with possibly one of the world's most proficient murderers and helped him massacre all who opposed us. I restored my mother to her post while simultaneously coming to an agreement which prevented my temporary alliance from splintering back into all out war and yet...at the end of it all, I'm being sent back to school?

The truth of my situation isn't lost on me and yet as the rest of the school gathers for the End of Year Feast I refrain from joining them. Valentina has gone ahead, if for nothing else other than to inform Dumbledore that I will not be coming but I remain seated along the wooden bridge with my feet hanging off the edge.

Erin joins me, sitting beside me before resting her head on my shoulder. She's gotten bolder ever since I removed the curse though I'm not sure whether that's due to the removal of the curse or what I did to remove it.

Erin: Mistress, are you sure you don't want to go inside?

Me: I am. I have no reason to celebrate as they do. I was hardly even at school.

Erin: I wouldn't say that. You have much to celebrate.

Me: Like?

Erin: You saved me, for one.

I turn to face her and she uses the moment to press her lips to mine. The act startles me to the point that if the railing wasn't there I might've just fallen off the edge and plummeted towards the darkness below.

Me: What was-

Erin: You've helped me, in more ways than one.

She takes my hand in hers before guiding it into her robes until I am palming her breasts. She moans softly as my fingers brush against her nipples before biting her lip, her eyes filled with desire.

Erin: You kept your promise and so, I'm yours. Do with me, body and soul, as you will.

She opens her robes to reveal she's wearing nothing underneath and as she spreads herself open, my mind goes foggy. It's as if every ounce of blood within my body has rushed to my head. It's stifling and yet despite my mind slowly slipping away I lean forward. She meets me halfway, her hands pulling me onto her as her lips smash against mine.

Valentina: I leave for seconds and this is what I find?

We both freeze like dears caught in a hunter's headlights and yet like the foolish animal, we continue on as though death is naught but an illusion.

I can't tell which pisses Valentina off more, catching us in the act or having us ignore her existence after being called out.

Whichever it is, her next action comes unexpectedly. 

Valentina: She's mine!

I watch in amazement as Valentina shoves Erin off me. The move causes Erin's robe to fall away completely leaving her naked. She doesn't even attempt to cover up, even as she takes a stand against Valentina.

Erin: I am my mistress' property. If she wishes to fuck me then fuck me she will.

Both Valentina and I gasp at her words, likely for differing reasons. Still, the concept does intrigue me. I mean, who in their right mind wouldn't want to fuck her like she's nothing more than property?  Human Erin is fucking hot...no, outright fuckable is the right term.

Valentina: Why you-

Me: She's technically right, you know.

Valentina: I...I am your property as well, aren't I?

Me: Huh?

Instead of replying, Valentina strips until she's also naked before defiantly facing off against Erin. The two girls engage in a duel of stares while my eyes travel south taking in their bodies. I don't know when it happens but eventually, I find myself fingering both.

Me: You're both mine so there's no need to fight. 

Both moan as I continue thrusting my fingers in and out. Both cum, squirting so hard that if I'd removed my hands my clothes might've very well found themselves soaked.

Valentina: Mistress...

She reaches for my clothes, beginning to peel off layer after layer. Erin is quick to assist her, using her mouth to draw my panties off as Valentina gently pushes me back until my back is against the cold wooden planks.

The feeling of the cold, coarse wood stands in stark contrast to the soft feeling of Erin's tongue as she runs circles around my pussy before sticking her tongue in.

Me: Aahh...

My moans are cut short as Valentina's lips crash against mine, all the while Erin continues eating out my crotch as if I'm the entire fucking End of Year Feast.

Soon, Valentina joins her and as both tongues twirl around inside me I can't help but cum. I cum so hard my feet lift off the ground, my magic likely running amok further enhances my pleasure by raising the rest of me off the ground as well giving both girls unlimited access to every inch of my skin.

They don't waste a second, Erin trading positions with Valentina as she heads further south while Valentina redoubles her efforts on my pussy. 

This time, both tongues penetrate different areas but the sensation of being tongue fucked in both holes causes me to lose all sense and reason. The bridge jerks violently as magic swirls around me, the wind pulsating in rhythm with every time I cum.

My nipples are hard, rock hard, and as I continue fondling them the sound of a door opening in the distance reaches my ears. 

Whether by fear, terror or natural design my magic again spirals out of control as the wind pushes us all off the bridge before guiding us underneath. We're essentially hovering just under the bridge but it feels as though we're still on solid ground and after the others realise what's happening, they continue their efforts to please me.

Me: W-what are you doing? T-they're going to hear- AAAAAHHHH!!

I fail to cover my mouth in time, my moan echoing in the valley below as the person stops just overhead. My whole body tightens in anticipation of being caught.

????: What was that sound just now?

????: Who knows, might be a ghost.

????: A ghost?

????: What, don't tell me you're afraid.

????: I-I am not.

Me: Hnnnngg...

I manage to suppress most of my voice this time, even as my hip buckles up and down, the pleasure gradually nearing climax.

Above, the two males continue teasing one another but are soon called by a third person who tells them to head back inside. Both oblige and no sooner than the door closes, I have the most explosive orgasm I've ever experienced. 

Me: FFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!!!!

Pushed beyond all hope and reason, as I come there's a surge of magic so dense that the entirety of the bridge simply explodes sending debris everywhere. At the same time, the magic holding us up dissipates causing us to plummet but even when faced with my impending doom I can't stop cumming. In fact, as the wind rushes against my labia and clitoris, I find myself cumming even harder.

My mind shatters as I give in to the pleasure.