6.

GAIGE

I don't know what she was thinking but that Travis guy is an asshole who hypes his status and reputation up all because he is jealous of me and my reputation.

Ever since my mother bought a house here, I was a little kid and befriended a lot of people, including Travis. In fact, he introduced me to Isla and Rudy.

Every Summer him and I would always meet up while our mom's hung out and we would meet up with everybody else and stay in touch throughout the years.

Then one Summer, he crossed the line and had become a dick ever since. We both were sixteen when he hooked up with my girlfriend at the time and had no remorse. Then after trying to turn everyone against me, it backfired once everyone heard what he did and around the same time, he had found out that his father took everything from him and his mom as soon as the divorce was finalized - including the beach house.

He got lucky in the fact his mother was a great real estate broker and ended up marrying one of her rich clients before the following Summer and was just in time before anybody had gotten word about what they had lost. His stepdad then bought them a house here in the Hamptons and has been spoiling him and his mom ever since.

His stepfather is a great attorney and has also been helpful in the last few years with Travis getting in trouble with the law and never having any consequences for his actions.

Travis can NOT stand the fact that my mother has remained successful with her own business and has not spoken with his mom for years.

It did not take long before I had become very popular and threw many parties myself when my mother was dating and became distracted enough to not notice. I would even invite everyone to come out and see me at my house back in Los Angeles that we live at throughout the rest of the year.

Therefore, the resentment he has for me is understandable and the jealousy is a bit humorous to me in a way that I do not pay any attention to him.

However, while I was making out with one of the girls I have hooked up with since I was eighteen when coming here, I noticed Audrey talking with Travis and knew I needed to make sure she did not interact with him any further.

Not to mention the fact he has been accused several times of trying things with girls who had said 'no' to him, yet he never got into trouble for them and I know he was guilty. But then again, I guess it pays to have a fearful and powerful stepfather like he had.

That was all I needed this Summer was an earful from both my mother and I am sure her father as well in how I have to babysit her and how irresponsible I was for letting them both hang out with one another.

He was nothing but trouble and somebody I enjoyed always beating the shit out of whenever one of our underground fights happened. He was to stay away from her and she was to do the same with him.

I wanted to forget about last night. So I made my way downstairs while messaging Rudy and asking if they wanted to hang out at the beach or something today and as soon as I got downstairs, I saw Agatha wiping the table down.

"Hey Agatha?" I greeted her.

"Hello." She replied. "Would you like me to make you some lunch?"

"No thank you. I'm gonna be heading off to see some friends. I'll grab something while I'm out." I tell her.

"Alright. Have fun." She stated.

When I got outside, I had noticed the car I wanted to take was gone. It was MY favorite car. So I went back inside and walked up to Agatha in hopes she knew who was driving it. I swear, it better not be Bruce.

"Agatha, who took my car?" I asked her.

"Oh, your mother said Audrey could use it. She was going to go shopping or something and your mother gave her the keys." She smirked.

That's it! NOBODY gets to drive MY fucking car! How could my mom just let Audrey take it without asking me first?!

I try my best to calm myself down by taking in a few deep breaths then letting them out.

"Where is my mother?" I asked through clenched teeth.

"Her and Bruce went out for the day." She tells me.

"Thanks." I replied.

I stomped my way outside and hopped onto my motorcycle then peeled out the driveway and went to find my car.

It did not take me too long once I rode my way through the small shops in town here and stopped myself as soon as I saw both Travis and Audrey walking out of the ice cream shop, laughing together.

I began to quickly escalade towards becoming infuriated as I white knuckled the handle bars and wanted nothing more than to immediately rev up my bike right before I rode towards him in hopes to knock him down then run over him over and over again.

However, my thoughts were instantly interrupted by the few honks I got behind me that caused me to take off fast.

I will deal with her later.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)