17.

AUDREY

Nothing became of that lustful kiss last week. Although we both wanted to do more, but his friends had interrupted us and we all ended up staying out the whole day before returning to have dinner with his mom and my dad.

However, while hanging out with his friends, they ended up admitting they knew Gaige and I had started a relationship and surprisingly were accepting with the idea and swore not to tell anybody.

Throughout the rest of the week, I have been doing better at being more mindful about taking better care of myself and waking up around the same time in the morning with Gaige so we could work out together. He has even been helpful in showing me things that I have to admit I enjoy doing - one of them being pilates.

Today however, there was no workout as it happens to be my birthday and after I woke up and headed downstairs to eat some breakfast, I was greeted with the best surprise and birthday gift I could have ever asked for.....my best friends.

Everybody had shouted 'Happy Birthday,' including of course, Agatha, Bruce, Diana, Rudy, Isla and Gaige.

Immediately I began tearing up and was excited to see them all that I wasted no time in running towards my friends and hugging them all tightly.

"Oh my god! I thought you guys couldn't make it?!" I asked them.

"Yeah well, we couldn't ruin the surprise. Your father brought up the idea a few weeks ago and Diana here was very nice in buying our tickets while Gaige and his friends all had picked us up from the airport early this morning and now, here we are for the weekend." Rhea states with excitement.

"Thank you so much!" I hugged my dad, Diana, Gaige and everyone else while thanking them.

It was hard not to kiss Gaige and we ALMOST had slipped up but luckily we did not.

Now, Gaige is not aware of this but I figured since Isla and Rudy both know about his and my relationship, I had already told my friends and they too were accepting of him and I especially after they knew the plan him and I were going to do between trying to split both our parents up.

Although him and I have technically forgotten about it lately, we will need to go back to the planning and coming up with ideas but for now, I am going to enjoy my birthday and the weekend with my friends here.

Agatha was kind enough to cook and bake some delicious breakfast for us all and afterwards, I hurried to get dressed for the day.

Once back downstairs, Diana had surprised us by renting a limo to take us around town for the day so that my friends could see what is was like around here along with some money to go shopping and I was having a great time, especially with Gaige.

I went into a shop to buy a cute bathing suit after deciding we were going to head towards the beach before returning to the house for a barbecue and bonfire.

When I finished selecting a few to try on, I walked in the backroom to choose an opened dressing room when out of nowhere, I felt somebody grab my arm and pull me into one, closing the door behind me then quickly covering my mouth with their hand and immediately saw it was Gaige with a finger over his lips, motioning for me to be quiet.

I nodded my head in agreement and he right away smashed his lips onto mine while at the same time, taking the suits from my hand and dropping them onto the bench as he backed me up against the wall - continuing to kiss me.

We stand there making out for a moment before he kisses his way down to the side of my neck, making it difficult not to make a sound, but I tried.

Then he quietly whispers into my ear, 'Happy Birthday,' before I began feeling his hand move down between my legs, over my leggings, before moving his hand into my panties and feeling my warm sex.

"You are wet." He whispers inside of my ear again.

"Yes." I whispered back.

"Don't make a sound." He tells me while I feel one of his fingers slip inside of me, causing me to gasp and bite my lip a little to keep me from moaning.

He slides in another finger and then begins to rub my wet bud at the same time and does fast circular motions.

I grip onto his shirt tightly as he buried his face into the side of my neck while I bite onto his shirt to hide my whimpers until I get close to coming and he puts his forehead
against mine and a brief moment later presses his lips onto mine as I begin to release all over his fingers while moaning into his mouth.

I noticed him next placing his two fingers into his mouth and licking them before placing a kiss onto my cheek, telling me 'happy birthday' again into my ear before leaving me standing there still against the wall trying to collect myself and eventually am able to choose a swimsuit before next grabbing some lunch then heading off to the ocean together for the next several hours, until we all started heading back towards the house for dinner and a nice bonfire.

This has been hands down the best birthday I have ever had.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)