28.

GAIGE

There were no words to describe how I felt the moment I saw Audrey come. Hell, I didn't even care that I got hit because I was distracted by her being here.

After the fight was over, Rudy and Isla took off for the night while Audrey and I headed back to the house.

Once we got home, we quietly made our way upstairs and after she grabbed a First Aid kit from the bathroom, we went into my bedroom and sat next to one another, facing each other on the edge of the bed as she began carefully cleaning me up.

I flinched a little when she put some disinfectant onto the cut on the side of my lip from the ONLY time Travis had the chance to hit me.

"Sorry." She tells me.

"It's alright." I replied while looking into her eyes.

Once she finishes up and closes the box, we both sit there, sharing an awkward moment of silence.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you the past few days." Audrey starts apologizing.

"No. I am the one who needs to be sorry, Audrey. I should have told you. I don't know why I didn't." I tell her.

"Just tell me one thing." She begins.

"Anything." I replied.

"Are you still speaking with Aria?" She asks.

"No." I promise.

"Okay then." She says.

I next take hold of her hand and enlaced our fingers together before bringing her hand up to my lips to place a few kisses.

"I've missed you." I tell her.

"I've missed you too." She replied.

We begin leaning forward and started sharing a passionate kiss with one another.

We had ended up making love with each other before falling asleep in one another's arms.

***********************************

When we awoke the next day, Agatha mentioned both of our parents had already left for the day but that tonight they wanted to have dinner with us to speak about something.

I began feeling a bit nervous because of the way Agatha told me.

Normally whenever my mom has something she wants to talk about. The last time she said she needed to speak with me, it was more of her lecturing me and not reallt telling me things.

I tried to shake off the feeling and decided to grab a few snacks and some drinks to bring upstairs for Audrey and I.

"You know sweetie, I heard you went fighting last night." She mentions.

Great! That's, all I need right now!

"Please, Agatha." I tell her. "Don't start."

"I'm not starting anything. I just simply said...." She started again before I stopped her.

"Please! I not in the mood. Especially since I may be getting a scolding already from my mother tonight." I tell her.

"But do you think Audrey will be supportive?" She asks.

I stopped for a moment and let out a sigh. I know she means well and judging by the fact that I have never shown before I am capable of changing my ways, I need to prove to her, my mom, everyone, that I am capable of changing and that already I have as well.

"Agatha, I understand you mean well and everything but, Audrey is nothing like any other girl I have ever been with. Already she has been changing me and I like it." I smile at her.

She smiles back at me and nods her head.

"Well, honestly, I think you both make a great couple and I do hope it works out for you both." She states. "And don't worry, I won't tell either of your guys' parents about it."

"Thanks." I replied. "By the way, how did you know her and I were...." I started but she cut me off.

"Oh please. I knew you were smitten with her from the very beginning. I swear, I may be old but I'm not blind." She winked at me.

I just laughed before heading back upstairs and lay back beside Audrey as she turned over in bed and cuddled with me again as she continued to sleep.

I am not sure about what will be told to us both but I do know that Audrey and I have to discuss again about trying to break them up. Or could it be that it's too late....?

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)