18.

GAIGE

The idea to surprise Audrey with the dressing room scene was completely random and there had been so many times before I have wanted to take her by surprise and do that to her and that happened to feel the right time.

I was not exactly sure in how she would react but the way she had, was exactly as I had hoped for.

Seeing the smile upon Audrey's face throughout the rest of the day and night, made me happy.

While we were all hanging out back at the house and after my mom and her dad went off to bed while the rest of us had stayed up, as I was talking with the guys while the girls had talked, I could not stop myself from glancing over at her most of the time.

Every time I looked at her and noticed her smiling, I felt like there was nothing more important for me to do the rest of my life, but to keep her smiling.

Never in a million years did I feel like I would have fallen for anybody, let alone fallen this hard.

Eventually we all went off to bed except once Audrey and I entered into her bedroom, we found each other looking at one another sharing a brief awkward moment of silence.

I am not sure as to why neither of us were saying anything but I could tell she was nervous about something. However, before I could say anything, she surprised me by grabbing my face and smashing her lips onto mine.

Lust immediately came into play as she gripped onto my hair while I tightened my arms around her waist - both of us indicating we wanted each other and to take things further.

Earlier was purely a lustful gesture but tonight, I want to make love to her and not have just sex. She is nothing like others I have been with in the past and I want her to know that.

I pulled her closer to me as I kissed my way down to her neck while her fingers ran through my hair.

"I want you." She whispers.

I kiss my way back up towards her lips and hold the side of her face to have her look at me.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes." She nods. "And it's not my first time so it's okay."

I won't lie, it didn't feel good to know I wouldn't be her first but I hope I am her last.

I have always done things fast and not meaningful but with her, she is not like any other girl and I have never wanted to make love until Audrey came into my life.

We began removing each other's clothes one by one rather quickly in between kissing each other.

She surprised me yet again after I pushed her back gently onto the bed where she sat on the edge of the bed and looked into my eyes with lust before she moved in closer and brushed the length of my cock with her hand before taking me in h by inch slowly into her mouth.

I could not keep my eyes from rolling to the back of my head from how good her mouth felt and the moment I felt my tip hit the back of her throat, I about lost it. She felt so good, especially when I heard her moaning as I hit the back of her throat.

She continued rolling her mouth from base to tip along with using her hands on the length she could not take in her mouth - she was good at this.

I could not take anymore. I needed to stop her and take my turn before I came. I needed to get her come twice before I did.

I gripped her hair and tilted her head back to have her look back up at me while I bent down and kissed her.

"My turn." I tell her while having her lay down on her back as I kissed my way down her stomach to between her thighs and began giving her the best tongue experience she has ever had as well as my fingers playing deep inside of her at the same time.

I looked up at her as I continued to find her eyes closed and gripping onto the sheets as she arches her back a little bit and clamped her thighs shut against my wrist until she soon after lifted her hips then froze from all her muscles tensing up before quivering and letting go all over my tongue and fingers.

"Oh my god." She whimpered from pure ecstasy as she began relaxing.

However, this was not over yet and I was not about to let her have enough time to recover and hurried to grab the condom I had tossed onto the bed beside her before I removed my pants.

I quickly rolled it on after tearing open the pack with my teeth and climbed back on top of her I'm between her legs and looked into her eyes before entering deep inside of her. The tightness and the wet heat surrounding my hard shaft felt too good that I was beginning to think I might come too early and I needed for her to come one last time before I did.

This is our first time making love to each other, not to mention also is her birthday, so this was HER night and not mine. This needs to be perfect.

I began starting off slow. Sliding my length in and out deep inside of her back and forth getting more turned on by her moans inside of my ear.

She placed one of her hands onto the nape of my neck until she placed them both on my sides as I began to pick up the pace a little more. 

"You feel so good." She moaned as I felt her tighten more around my hard cock to send me over the edge and knew what she was wanting. I could no longer hold back and was time to give her what she wanted.

That was when I plunged deeper inside of her and picked up my pace even more as she wrapped her legs around my hips as I continued with our skin touching each other and the sound of our panting as well as both of our moans, I felt and heard her come, with me not too long after her, coming inside the condom before pulling out, tossing the condom into the small trash bin beside the bed then us both laying down in each other's arms.

That was the BEST sex I have ever had.

Hey everyone! So next chapter will be up in a few seconds here right after this one. Now am back on track and should be posting like I normally was before. :)