22.

GAIGE

Throughout the next few days, things seemed to be going okay and all four of us had gone back to normal.

Audrey unfortunately has been looking for her journal for the past couple of days and is worried she left it on the beach at some point and although I have been offering to buy her a journal but she said that it has a bunch of personal things inside of it that she told me would be embarrassing if anybody were to ever read her entries.

I reassured her that we would find it and in fact, I had even posted something on social media about it.

Tonight was the night of Rigby's yacht party and as soon as we arrived, we realized right away that we were the last to arrive as we saw many people already dancing to the loud music and drinking.

Once we found Rigby to let him know we were here, he turned to motion for the Captain to leave the docks.

After introducing both Audrey and Rigby, we all headed off to grab ourselves some drinks before we started dancing and having a great time.

"You look very sexy." I tell Audrey for the third time tonight.

"Thank you." She blushes in reply.

After dancing for a while, Audrey excuses herself for a moment to use the bathroom below deck while I grabbed both of us a drink.

While looking through the ice bucket of drinks and after grabbing them, I was startled by Aria standing beside me, leaning back with her elbows on the bar as she eyes me up and down.

"Hey there." She says seductively.

"Hi, Aria." I coldly replied then opened up mine and Audrey's drinks.

Right as I got ready to walk away, she stopped me with her hand on my arm.

"Wait. Where are you going?" She asked me.

"Don't touch me!" I snapped at her while removing my arm away. "Where's Travis?" I asked.

"He's around here." She responds before taking a drink from her cup.

"Maybe you should find him." I tell her.

"Or maybe we should both stop kidding ourselves and have a quickie, like old times." She says while reaching for my arm.

I immediately took a step back before she had a chance to touch me.

"You're so pathetic, Aria." I replied while rolling my eyes in annoyance before turning around to walk away until I spotted Audrey comimg up from below deck, looking for me.

"Whatever. Just remember this moment." She stated.

I ignored her and continued making my way through the crowd towards Audrey.

Once I got to her and handed her one of the drinks, she smiled and 'thanked' me in reply as we began making our way towards the other end of the boat. 

Throughout the rest of the time, we were able to have fun and be far away from both Travis and Aria and avoiding them.

Overall, at the end of the night, we could all say we still had a great time.

Rigby had assured me that he had not invited Aria or Travis and apologized for not paying better attention to who boarded. Even though I believed him, I had not cared anymore by the time we docked and felt all that mattered right now was getting back home.

I could tell Audrey had a lot of fun that she finally went to her first 'yacht' party and seemed to have been able to forget about her journal.

When we had returned to the house, Isla and Rudy headed off to their room as did Audrey and I.

We did not get a couple of footsteps into the bedroom when she threw her arms around me smashing her lips onto mine before I kick it shut.

I move her over towards the bed but she surprises me and turns me around then pushes me onto the bed as we continue removing our clothes.

She next gets down onto her knees, between my legs and starts stroking my shaft, taking little bit of my length at a time, stroking me using both her hand and swirling her tongue over the top.

The moment the top hits the back of her throat, I can't help myself becoming fully erected and feeling myself getting closer to wanting to come.

However, I need to make sure she gets off before I do.

Next thing I know, she rolls on a condom from the night table before she gets back up then sits down onto my lap, taking every inch of me inside of her while she straddles me and we continue kissing each other again while she starts moving up and down onto my hard cock.

The wetness and heat from between her legs and our breaths against each other's lips, makes me want to come even faster. But I continue to hold on a little more.

"You feel so good baby." I lowly said into her ear.

"So do you." She replies breathless.

She begins rocking her hips back and forth a little faster, riding me better than anybody ever has until moments later, her and I both release ourselves at the same time.

After finishing cleaning up, we laid in bed cuddling with one another's bare skin pressed against each other before falling asleep.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)