20.

GAIGE

Yesterday, after speaking with Aria briefly over the phone, she told me that she needed to talk with me and judging by the tone of her voice, it sounded as if she had something serious to tell me. However, when I tried calling her after waking up this morning, all I could get was her voicemail. So I left things alone and waited for her to call me back.

In the meantime, I was planning on hanging out around the house today and relaxing. Then Rudy, Isla and Audrey went off to grab some groceries for the week while I stayed behind and washed the car.

Not too long after I started, did I hear someone pull up behind me and when I turned to look and noticed it was Aria, I began getting this uneasy feeling deep inside.

The moment she got out of the car and began walking towards me, I had hoped whatever the reason for her being here right now without giving me a heads up, made me suspicious a little bit while being a bit worried at the same time in how this would look if Audrey and them had returned at this moment. The LAST thing I would want is to have Audrey get the wrong idea.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her as I began putting my shirt on after noticing her eyeing my up and down.

"Remember? I wanted to talk to you." She stated.

"What about?" I asked as I was trying to hurry this along and get straight to the point then have her leave.

"Can we talk inside?" She asked.

It took me a couple of moments to think about whether or not I should until I decided to have her come inside so we could talk.

We headed towards the living room area and sat down across from each other.

"So what is it?" I asked again.

"Where's your step sister?" She asked while looking around.

"Aria, she isn't my step sister and we both know that you aren't THAT dumb and naive to not know by now that her and I are together. So let's cut to the chase as to why you are really here already." I mention.

"I miss you." She finally comes right out and says it.

"Aria, please. Don't do this." I told her.

"Don't you remember the good times we had. How good I made you always feel? You and I belong together." She stated.

"And what about Travis?! You know what, No! I told you before Aria and " I shook my head and stood up to start heading towards the door when she stood up as well and began walking towards me then touched my hand.

Immediately I removed it from hers and started backing away from her.

"Come on. We both know that Travis is an asshole a mistake as I used him to try and make you jealous." She finally admitted what I already knew.

"I already told you Aria before that you and I were NOTHING more than fuck buddies. And I think you should leave." I firmly tell her.

She stood there for a moment more, intently looking into my eyes and I could tell that she wanted to tell me something but soon realized, after noticing the look of annoyance upon my face at her that she was not going to steer me away from Audrey.

"Fine. But do remember I am the one who's can destroy your mother's life and yours. Both of your reputations will be non-existent by just the snap of my fingers." She threatened me while snapping her fingers as she displayed an evil grin upon her face.

"I'm not afraid of you. Not to mention the fact that my mother has far more power in destroying YOUR reputation along with your family's by making one simple phone call. My God, you still are in denial about your status here. We all JUST put up with you and your family anyways. Shit Aria, what have you become?!" I asked rhetorically.

I could tell that had hit a nerve with her because of the angry look upon her face followed by tears forming in her eyes before the next thing I felt was a hard slap on the side of my face.

"Fucking asshole!" She stated. "You will pay for that threat." She threatened me.

"Don't forget the things that I took am capable of, Aria." I replied as soon as she opened the front door and looked back at me one last time.

"I would be careful if I were you, Gaige. I would hate for your mother and her father to hear about yours and that fat cow's relationship, let alone everybody else." She states.

"You will NOT mention shit to anybody!" I warned her.

"We shall see." She grinned again in a devious way before finally leaving and speeding off out the driveway.

Despite the connections I have and aside from everything that was just now said between her and I, at the end of the day, she is right in the fact that she DOES have some power over me.

I would hate to have mine and Audrey's parents to find out the truth about our relationship and have my mother's reputation be demolished due to that or whatever Aria decides to make up to create the thing she does best....fucking DRAMA!!

Next chapter will be posted within a few seconds! :)