14.

GAIGE

I was estatic to know she was willing to give me a chance and I did not plan on wasting the opportunity neither.

The only thing I do not like about any of this is the fact we have to be secretive about it. I know neither of us care about what others think but it's all because of our parents. However, I am not going to let that stop me from proving to her what I need to get her to see I am serious about her and I being together.

She does not know yet but, she has inspired me wanting to possibly go to college. I can't explain as to why or how she has me thinking about it but I am.

After waking up this morning, I already could not help myself from thinking about her.

There was a part of me who wanted to sleep next to her last night but understood and respected her request.

This might be a challenge for me overall, especially making sure I take things slow, but it is a challenge I know I will not fail at because no other girl has ever made me want to be with them as bad as I want to be with her.

Not everyone in the Hamptons knows what is going on such as nobody knows that my mother is dating her father. They just know of course, she is dating somebody new, so taking Audrey out will not be so bad.

Besides, I plan taking her to some places that are located outside of here.

Once I was finished getting ready for the day, I began making my way downstairs and seeing if anybody else was awake.

Sure enough, playing air hockey in the game room were Isla and Audrey while Rudy was being the referee and I have to say that seeing how competitive Audrey was being, was hot and yet cute at the same time.

I cleared my throat a little while walking up to them and they each greeted me with a smile.

"Who's winning?" I asked.

"I am." Isla replied as she continued to concentrate.

"Yeah by one point." Rudy stated.

"Hey, winning is winning." She fired back at him.

Now I can see more clearly what Audrey was talking about with the chemistry between Rudy and Isla. They do not hide it too good although you can sense they try to.

Makes me think about how Audrey and I are going to hide it. We have to become more convincing than these two.

Standing here watching my girl play is pretty entertaining.

Right when it looked as though Isla was going to win, Audrey pulled it out at the last minute and got the puck into the slot, giving her the point she needed to end the game.

"What?!" Isla shouted.

"Sorry." Audrey smiled.

"Damnit bitch!" Isla playfully replied. "Good game. You surprised me."

"I used to play this game a lot on the arcade back home. But you were great as well. I truly thought you were going to beat me." Audrey commented.

"Next time." Isla said.

"Of course!" Audrey said.

"Okay guys, what are we gonna do today?" Rudy asked.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"How about we go to see the Amityville house?" Audrey suggested.

"What?" I looked at her bewildered.

"What? Don't tell me I'm the only one who has been wanting to see it." She stated.

"You're into that stuff?" Rudy asked.

"Kind of. I already looked it up and since it is early enough and only almost two hours away, we could make it a day trip." She suggests.

"I'm down." Isla said. "I'm into that kind of stuff also." She says.

"Really?!" Rudy looked at her now with bewilderment.

What are with these girls?

"Well I can't think of anything else so, let's do it." I agreed. "Like she said, we'll make a day trip out of it."

"Cool! I'm gonna grab my purse upstairs and then will be ready to go." Audrey said before heading upstairs.

It took a total of almost two hours, like she said and when we arrived, we got out to take Isla and Audrey's picture of them standing in front of it.

I'm not sure if it was because I know the history of the house but it seems to have Rudy too freaked out that he didn't even get out of the car.

When we finished we started heading towards the little town nearby in Amityville, to walk around and take a look at the shops.

It was cute watching Audrey's reaction as we walked around. You could tell she enjoyed the shops and since it was close to noon and nobody had any breakfast, I suggested we choose a place to eat some lunch.

"Ooo." Audrey excitedly called out, like a kid who desperately wanted to be called upon to answer a question for the teacher.

"What?" I chuckled.

"Okay, hear me out but I have always wanted to try Mystic Pizza." She suggested.

We all looked at one another then back at her before I searched it on my phone.

"That's a little over three hours away from us." I told her.

"Oh. I don't know why I thought it was closer." She chuckled.

"I'm down for going. This is after all a day trip." Isla mentioned.

"Well I'm gonna need to get some snacks though first to hold me over because I'm starving." Rudy stated.

"Me too." I replied. "Alright, we will fill up on gas and snacks then make our way there." I said as I smiled at Audrey who smiled real big back at me.

"Thank you!" She said with excitement.

The traffic was not bad on our way there but I knew it would be on the way back and I hate traffic and always try to avoid it.  However, just to see her smile was worth it to me.

I feel as if she is a different person than the one I met the first time, she seems more confident and vibrant. She is nothing at all as I expected and I like it.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)