19.

AUDREY

There are no words to describe how amazing that was last night - Gaige and I sharing a moment in making love with each other.

This morning when waking up, it was nice to know that Gaige was pressed up behind me with his hand in mine and arm over me. Never had anybody spoon with me or even cuddle, for that matter. This felt nice.

I began to feel him waking up as he started moving around a little and as I started turning onto my back to look at him, he kept his arm around my waist and very slowly started opening up his eyes and smiled when he saw it was me.

"Good morning beautiful." He said.

"Good morning." I replied.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked.

"Yeah. You?" I asked.

"I did." He said as he then turned onto his back and stretched.

"It's almost noon. We should get up." I tell him.

"No." He replies while shaking his head and acting a little like a kid. "Let's stay in here the rest of the day."

"We can't. My friends have to go to the airport in a few hours and I want to spend time with them before they leave." I remind him.

"Ugh. Fine." He says as he face plants his head into the pillow.

It took a while but eventually we headed into the bathroom to take a shower and get ready before heading downstairs.

Throughout the next few hours, him and I hung out with our friends before dropping them off at the airport and Isla was very empathetic and helped comfort me after saying 'goodbye' to my friends.

My friends are more like 'family' to me so it is hard when I am not with them but I am glad that Isla and Rudy are as cool as them and have been very good friends to me.

Not sure in what we all wanted to do, we decided to head back towards the house to hang out. That was until along the way, Gaige received a text.

"Can you check and see who it is, babe?" He asked me.

"Really?" I asked surprised.

No guy has ever trusted me enough to check their phone. I feel special.

"Of course." Gaige chuckled.

"It's from Rigby and he is mentioning there being a party on his new yacht next weekend." I read the text.

"Holy shit! Did he finally get it?!" Isla asked excitedly.

"I guess so." I laughed a little from her reaction.

"Baby, can you please reply back, we'll go?" Gaige asked.

"Okay." I tell him then replied to the message right as we pull into the driveway and we noticed both my dad and Diana walking out and putting suitcases into the trunk of her car.

After we all got out and I asked them where they were going on, they told us they were leaving for the next week and would not be back until the following Monday.

I guess this is just what it is like to have so much money and be able to leave for a week at the drop of a hat.

After exchanging hugs goodbye, right as they get ready to leave and are buckled up, Diana states that Aria had come over and wanted Gaige to call her and thay Aria mentioned it was important.

"Thanks." Gaige replied in a disappointing tone of voice.

Once they left the driveway, we all headed inside.

"I wonder what Aria would need to speak to you about." Rudy stated.

My stomach at the moment was tightening a little bit and I started to feel a little worried.
Not because I am worried about Gaige doing something but I have heard things about her and do not trust her.

"Well, I will get back to her later." Gaige says as he enlaces his fingers with mine before we all go into the game room and have some fun.

Throughout the rest of the day we continued having fun and by the end of the night, before Isla and Rudy had left, we all agreed that they should stay here for the rest of the week.

While sitting on the couch and watching some TV, Gaige looked at his phone again and I tried to ignore it but it was difficult to. Then he finally excused himself to call Aria.

He got up and left for a few minutes and when he came back into the room and I was waiting for him to tell me that he was going to leave and meet up with her fist but instead, he shocked me as he sat back down beside me and put his arm back around me as we finished watching what we were watching.

I wanted to ask him if everything was alright but never did. We ended up just falling asleep in one another's arms.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)