Fuck

Waking the next morning head pounding she stumbles into the kitchen dying for a drink as her throat is so dry. Downing a glass of water before pouring another one, she slides down the kitchen cabinet sitting on the floor head in knees.
"What the hell happened last night" she thinks to herself as nothing comes to her as she tries to recall the night. The last thing she remembered was leaving the bar with Luke and his mates as some memories flash of her doing cocaine.

Standing up she goes to head to bedroom before noticing a letter on the side, looking at it flashes come of her reading the letter last night. Re-reading it was from Harlan inviting her to his birthday in just two days. She couldn't think of this right now, she just needed a shower to try and wash this hangover away.

Groaning she makes her way to the bedroom, Luke still asleep on the bed, so she decides to shower in the main bathroom. Looking in the mirror she notices bruises on her arm, and another memory comes hits her, Luke fucking some random girl flashes before he eyes.
"What the fuck" she thinks as she gets into the shower letting the water wash away shame she was suddenly feeling.
After scrubbing herself clean in the shower she now needed coffee.

Staring at the letter on the kitchen counter while she sips her coffee, before deciding to grab her laptop and look at flights to Boston. She could do this right go back there, maybe she wouldn't see Ransom he never was big on family gatherings only going because she made him or before they were together he would want to see her. Maybe she could see Harlan before the party that way avoiding the entire family.

"Flights to Boston?" Luke's voice sounded next to her, she was so lost in thought she hadn't heard him come out the bedroom.
"Why you looking up flights to Boston?" He now asked.
"It's a an old friends birthday soon so I thought about heading back for a couple of days" she replies.
"An old friend really" he sounds annoyed.
"Well technically yeah he is an old friend he's tuning 80" she laughs but his face doesn't change.

"You can't just expect to me book time off with that short notice" he spits.
"You don't have to come I was thinking of going on my own" she now admits.
"Why you embarrassed by me?" he shouts.
"Of course not baby, I just knew with your job you wouldn't be able to get time off so easily as I can" she now closes the laptop and turns to face him.
"You're not seriously thinking of going are you?" he is now in her face.

"Yeah I am, it will be nice to see him and I can see some other friends" she says trying to calm him down.
"Unbelievable" he grabs ahold of her.
"You know I would want you to come with me if you could" she smiles at him trying to distract him.
"How about we make the most of our day off together" she runs her hand over his crotch hoping this will calm him.
"I'm going to shower" is all he says taking off.

Grabbing her laptop she books herself on a flight for tomorrow morning to Boston, texting her boss advising she needs some personal days, before heading to the bedroom.
"So I've booked a flight for tomorrow morning" she says as she undresses hearing Luke get out the shower.

"Of course you have" anger flashes over his eyes.
"Like I said let's make the most of today" she says making her way over to him completely naked.
Kissing him she undoes his towel so it drops to the floor, a blowjob and a good fuck will calm him down she thinks to herself. Getting on her knees she begins to pump him before taking him in her mouth.
"Fuck" he pants as she begins bobbing up and down of his shaft, grabbing a fistful of her hair he pushes her further onto him causing her to gag. Not caring he begins fucking her face at a fast pace thrusting himself in trying to get deeper each time, tears stream from her eyes and she tries to pull back but he doesn't give in until he cums down her throat.
Not caring he grabs her up by her hair and pushes her onto the bed.

Slamming straight into her, she winces slightly from the pain. Luke begins to slam into her pounding her into the mattress the grip on her hip's definitely going to leave a bruise.
"You're mine remember that" he says as his hand moves up to her neck chocking her slightly causing her to tense.
"You like that huh me chocking you out" he says squeezing tighter.

"Luke" she tries to say but it's barley audible from the grip he has round her neck.
"Yes" he screams as his second orgasm hits him and she fakes hers.
Letting go of her neck she gasps for air as he flops down next to her.
"I need another hit" he says getting off the bed and over to his briefcase pulling out out some coke.

Lining it up on Evie's stomach he sniffs it off her but she's not in the mood for any.
"Round two" he smirks moving so he's on top of him as lines himself up.
After the second round Luke passes out next to her.
Sneaking out the bed she heads to the en-suite, looking in the mirror she sees bruises forming around her neck.
"Fuck" she cries thinking she's going to need a shit ton of makeup to cover those up. Maybe going back to Boston was a bad idea she should just cancel the flight.

Her phone ringing snaps her out of her thoughts, seeing Martha's name on the screen.
"Martha hi" she says answering the phone quietly as to not wake Luke.
"Hi sorry to disturb you but Harlan wanted to know if you were coming to his party" she asks.
"Oh your not disturbing me, umm I'm not sure" Evie responds now thinking it was a terrible idea.
"He would really love to see you, he misses you terribly" Marta now lays down the guilt trip.
"Fine yes I will be there, there's a flight tomorrow morning I will book that" she replies not wanting to say she already booked it.

"Oh amazing Harlan will be delighted" Marta says down the phone and Evie can hear the joy in her voice.
"It will be nice to see you both" Evie now admits.
"I look forward to it, I will see you soon and you can tell us all about your glamorous life in LA" Marta sounds excited. What glamorous life Evie thought to herself.
"See you soon Martha" she quickly replies hanging up the phone.

Well I guess she was doing this. She was going to face her past, all the while praying that Ransom doesn't show. She could handle Linda and the rest of the family as they will probably give her judging looks and comments, but she's not sure if she could face him.
The next morning she found herself sat on the plane thinking of little white lies she could tell so they don't find out what a mess her life truly was. She got good at posting pictures on her social media that made her look like she was living her best life out in LA.

"Fucking fuck, you're so stupid thinking this was a good idea" she mentally curses herself as the plane lands.