Stress Relief

Two weeks flew by and they were filled with so much fun and laughter with her friends, as well as hard work with her therapist.

But now she was doing what she promised herself she would do and that's starting her life over again, but this time truly perusing what she really loved.

She's never felt so nervous in her life as she did stood here in front of the book publishers that's she was presenting her book idea to.
Her hands were clammy so she tried to discreetly wipe them on her pencil skirt she was wearing, while she took a deep breath before leading into the pitch of her book.

Admittedly she was high a lot of the time she wrote before and was nervous she couldn't do it sober, but everyone had given her words of encouragement.
As she made her way through the pitch she was unable to read the reactions of the publishers, until she finally got to how she thinks the story would end.

"I love it" one of them finally announces.
"It's raw and authentic and will definitely connect with our readers. We would love to publish your book" adds the other one.
She felt herself relax at her words.
"Thank you so much, please know I am considering other offers" she smiles at them.

"Of course your agent did inform us" one of them says.
"My agent?" She asks confused.
"Mr Drysdale" one replies.
"Oh of course" she shakes her head.
"Thank you for coming in we will be on contact soon to confirm our offer" one of them says as they stand up to show her out.
"Thank you" she smiles before exiting the room.

As she rides the elevator out of the building she can't help the massive smile that comes over her face.
She practically runs out the building before launching herself into Ransom's arms.

"I'm guessing it went well" he chuckles as he steadies himself.
"Thank you thank you thank you." she places kisses all over his face.
"You don't have to thank me, it was all your hard work" he smiles at her as he places her back down on her feet.

"But I wouldn't be here if you didn't give me the push I needed. Also you're my agent?" she looks up at him with a smirk.
"Yeah sorry about that I hope your not mad but it was easier to pretend to be your agent when sending them in" he replies nervously.
"I'm definitely not mad. Also this was just the first of a couple of meetings I have, but the fact this one went so well gives me nothing but confidence for the others" her smile taking up her entire face.

He can't help but smile back before he lowers his lips and kisses her softly at first before drawing her body in and deepening the kiss.
"Okay let's not get charged with public indecency" she teases as she breaks the kiss causing Ransom to groan.

"You ready for your next meeting?" He asks as they begin to walk back to the car they hired.
"Yep especially now since I know I have the best agent out there" she winks at him.
"Maybe I should start making you call me Sir" he says rather seductively.

"Well then Sir if I land my dream job then I will let you do with me whatever you please" her voice dripping in sexual energy before she stares at him and bites her bottom lip.

"Continue speaking like that and you won't make any of the other meeting because you will be hand cuffed to the bed" he replies with a hint of frustration in his voice.
"Promises promises" she winks at him before turning on her heel and making towards the car quickly.

She hears Ransom laugh before he chases after her, catching her up and trapping her body between his and the car.
"How about you get this meeting over with and then I can take you home and show you how good I can make you feel" he smirks before lowering his mouth to her neck.

But she freezes to the spot as as she's hit with a memory.

Trapped and pinned down with no way to escape as she tries to fight out his grip but it's no good. He lowers his lips to her ear and whispers "Let me show you how good I can make you feel."
Before he slams into her with excruciating pain and tears begin to fall harder down her cheeks.

The memory causes her breathing to increase and her knees to give in but Ransom catches her she can hit the ground.
"Okay you need to breathe for me Evie" he says letting her have some space but not letting go of her so she can do the breathing exercises her therapist taught her.

Eventually her breathing steadies and Ransom carefully brings her into a hug and whispers reassurances in her ear that she's safe.

"I'm sorry" she whispers.
"Never apologise" he strokes her hair "What triggered it?" He asks softly.
"The words show you how can I can feel. I remember him whispering that to me before..." she trails off unable to finish her sentence.

"I'm so sorry" he kisses her forehead.
"You didn't know, don't apologise" she closes her eyes taking a deep breath before shaking off the memory. "Okay I have a meeting to get too" she practises plastering on her best fake smile.

"I can call and postpone?" Ransom says his voice still full of concern.
"Rans I'm fine it was just a moment, I'm not letting him destroy anymore of my life, I can do this meeting" she replies the words meant to comfort herself as well as him.

"If you sure" he checks.
"I am" she nods before leaning in to kiss him "I'm fine." His face is still etched with concern but he agrees to going to the next meeting.

As they are driving she turns to him and smirks.
"Don't think I'm not expecting to still be ravished by you later" she places her hand on his leg and slowly starts raising it.
"Evie" his coming out as a warning.
But she flashes him an innocent look as her hand firmly lands on his crotch.

"I think we both need a bit of stress relief" she says slowly unzipping his jeans.
"I'm trying to drive here" his voice trying to remain even.
"Better concentrate hard then" she smirks as she pulls out his now semi hard cock.

"Fuck" he groans as her little hand wraps around and begins to pump up and down.
She smears the pre-cum down his shift and begins to pick up the pace of her movements while her other hand goes to play with his balls the best they can.

"Don't crash please" Evie says as she unbuckles her belt and positions herself so she can take his dick in her mouth.
"Holy fuck Eves" Ransom moans as he tries his hardest to focus on the road.
She's never done something like this before but something inside her was telling her to be bold and do something new and unexpected.

She hollows her cheeks and takes him till she's chocking on his thick veiny cock, and tears begin to form in her eyes.
As she picks up the pace knowing they aren't far from where her next meeting is, and then she feels him twitch in her mouth letting her know he's close.

"Come for me Ransom" she looks up at him before taking him back in her mouth.
A few moments later and he releases with a string of curse words being said and she swallows everything he gives her.

Licking him clean like he's a lollipop she places him back into his briefs and zips him back up.
Before readjusting herself back into a seating position.

"Holy fuck where did that come from?" He asks his face is flushed as he pulls into a parking space.
"No idea but it definitely was a welcome distraction and stress relief" she smirks at him.
"I mean I got relieved but how did you when I bet you just soaked your panties" he smirks.
"Oh they are definitely soaked so I better.." she says reaching under her skirt and then slides them down her legs before placing them in Ransom's lap.
"That's better" she laughs at his stunned face before getting out the car to go to her meeting.

Yes she struggles with her past at times but she's determined not to let that break her, and wants to keep trying new and exciting things that aren't in her comfort zone. She trusts Ransom and he's the perfect person for her to experiment with.

Her mind now thinking that they may have to make a stop before they head back to her apartment later.
Okay time to shake the porno she's playing in her mind that she can't wait to act out for real later, and to put her professional hat on so she can help start her new future.
Also the quicker this meeting is done the quicker she can fuck Ransom in all the ways she just pictured in her mind and that definitely involves the handcuffs he mentioned.