Fairytale

This is it. It's actually happening. Staring at herself in the mirror stood in the dress of her dreams, her hair curled and cascading down her back with a plait headband. Her makeup is all natural tones and not too heavy but emphasis her natural beauty. Evie has to pinch herself to believe that it's real.

The dress couldn't be anymore perfect for her. It has a high neck with long sleeves that are see through with an interact lace pattern going up them that then covers the dress. It hugs her curves perfectly with a slight plunge at the neckline and then flairs into a mermaid style bottom with interact lace.

She was tempted to go for one with a high slit for easy access for Ransom so he could fuck her easily, but when she put this one on she just knew it was the one

Perfect for an early winter wedding.

"You look absolutely stunning" Donna comes up behind her and their eyes connect in the mirror.
"I can't believe this is happening" Evie whispers as she places her hand over Donna's one that is resting on her shoulder.
"This has been a long time coming" she smiles at her both sets of eyes glistening with unshed tears.

Suddenly there's a knock at the door which Andy answers.
"Okay they are ready for us" Andy says as she closes the door.
"Ready to become Mrs Drysdale?" Donna asks with a smile on her face and Evie just nods in response.

Taking on final look at herself and a deep breath she turns to face Donna, Andy and Marta who are smiling at her.
Walking out the room and down the stairs which now is covered in flowers, her eyes fill with tears when she sees Harvey and Michael stood waiting for her at the bottom of the stairs.

"Wow" Michael breathes out then whistles at her causing a laugh before he brings her into a hug.
"I can have a car here in a minute if you want to change your mind and run" Harvey says but she knows he's messing with her.
"No I think I'm good, I'm done running" she smiles at him.
"I had to offer" he laughs.

Harvey takes both her hands and stands there admiring her stood there in her wedding dress.
"You will knock him dead" he says with a loving fatherly look in his eyes.
"Will you both walk me down the aisle?" She whispers to Harvey and Michael.

A smile spreads across both of their faces and they stand in silence for what feels like a lifetime.
"I think it should just be Harvey" Michael finally speaks.
"What?" Evie asks confused.
"This is a father daughter moment and as your father isn't here to walk you down, I think it should be just Harvey since he is practically a father to you" Micheal says taking her hands in his and bringing them to his lips for a kiss.

"You sure?" She checks and he just nods.
"Ransom is going to lose his mind seeing you in this, see you out there" he kisses her cheek one last time before he slips away.

She turns to face Harvey.
"Thank you for always being there for me" Evie speaks her voice breaking and a tear running down her face.
"Always" is all Harvey can respond as he wipes away her tear before bringing her into a hug.
"I love you like you're my own" he whispers into her ear causing more tears to fall.
"Oh god you're ruining my makeup" she laughs before adding "I love you too."