Weakness

"Im so sorry baby, she kissed me it didn't mean anything. I would never cheat on you, I love you so much" Luke pleads.
"Do you know how embarrassing it is that Andy of all people sent me that picture" She turns to look at him.

"I'm so sorry baby, but in some way it's your fault" he now says.
"HOW" her face looking confused.
"If you had just given me what I wanted then I wouldn't have felt the need to kiss back the women" he now spits out.

"Oh so it's my fault because I didn't give you a
quickie in the bar" she scoffs "unbelievable, I need space"
"Please just forgive me" he begs.
"Just leave" Evie says going to turn her back.
"No not until you forgive me" he grabs her wrist.
"Luke please" she looks at where his hand is gripping hers.

"I said I'm sorry what more do you want" his grip tightening.
"I forgive you" she says.
"Good" he bring her to him and kisses her "now let me show you how much I missed you" he deepens the kiss before pushing her back on the bed beginning to undress himself.

Later that day Evie had agreed to meet Ransom at this hotel bar. Standing outside she spots him through the window sat at the bar, however she can't find the strength to walk inside.
She begins to pace back and forth on the sidewalk, she shouldn't be here but her and Ransom were friends first maybe they can stay friends.

Who was she kidding.

Taking one more look at Ransom through the widow as he checks his watch, she walks away.
Something came up can't meet, I'm sorry. Go back to your fiancé. She texts him once in safe distance from the hotel.

Heading to a bar she orders shots, drinking them like they are water.
Where are you I want to talk flashes up on her phone from Ransom.
Why is he doing this?

But she can't help herself but respond with her location, the pull towards him is so hard to resist.

Drinking more for courage it feels like no time at all before he's swanning into the bar. His hair swept back, jumper clinging to his muscles. Fuck why does he look so hot all the time.

"So this is what came up, drinking alone" Ransom says sitting next to her.
"Why are you here Ransom?" She sighs.
"I want to make sure you are okay" he looks at her like she's a wounded puppy.
"I'm fine" she fakes a smile.

"Are you forgetting that I know you pretty well" Ransom holds her face between his hands.
"Rans" she melts into his hands before leaning forward to kiss him.

"I'm sorry" she says breaking the kiss "I shouldn't have done th..." she begins to say but is interrupted by Ransom crashing his lips back onto hers.
He pulls her closer to him and their tongues begin to fight for dominance.

Breaking the kiss both panting for air, Ransom leads her out the bar back to his hotel.
They are each others weakness, always drawn back to each other both unable to resist the temptation.

As they step into the empty elevator their lips attach, Ransom picks Evie up and her legs instantly wrap around his waist.
"Fuck" she moans feeling him pressed up against her whilst his lips are making their way down her neck.

Just as she was about to slide her hand into his jeans the doors open, before they both turn to see a family stood there, parents now covering their children's eyes.
"Sorry" Evie is quick to say trying not to laugh as Ransom places her back down.

As soon as they are out of the elevator they both burst out laughing.
They make their way to Ransom's room giggling, but as soon as the door is shut Ransom has her back up against the door, removing her top over her head.

His mouth moves down her neck before kissing over each of her breasts through her lace bra. Her hand starts to fumble for his belt, before unbuttoning his his jeans.
Pulling down his jeans then his boxers his meaty cock springs free standing to attention, she feels herself getting wet between the legs just at the sight of it. She starts to stroke him slowly before getting on her knees.

"Oh god" Ransom pants as she licks the salty pre cum up before taking him in her mouth and begins stroking what she can't fit. He grabs a fistful of her hair before he pushes himself slightly further down her throat causing her to gag and tears begin to form.

"Evie" he pants when she picks up the pace, as her free hand slips between her legs as she feels the heat growing between legs. Seeing her play with herself he looses control and releases down her throat, Evie sallowing everything he gave her.

"Let me help with that" Ransom says picking her up and carrying to her to the bed, shimming her jeans and lace pants down her legs before throwing them somewhere in the room.
"Spread them beautiful" he smirks as she spreads her legs giving him a view of her glistening pussy. Before noticing bruises on her.

"Evie" he now looks at her concerned.
"I'm fine" she looks at him.
"You have more bruises you aren't fine" Ransom voice is laced with some anger.

"They are nothing, a night in the bedroom trying new things gone wrong" she plays off the bruises.
"Evie" he looks at her softly.
"Fine if you won't help me I will help myself" she says her hand going between her legs starting to rub over her sensitive clit.

"Oh" she moans.
Ransom can't help but love the sight infront of him of her sprawled out with nothing but her lace bra on playing with herself. As he takes a mental picture of it he can feel himself getting hard again.

"Fine this isn't over but I'll go gentle" he says giving in but not wanting to push the subject further right now. Moving her hand out the way, he settles himself between her legs before attaching his lips to her throbbing heat.
"Ransom" she moans as he adds two fingers without warning.

Her back arches as he works her and her hands grab his hair pushing him further onto her.
"Let go beautiful" he growls as he can feel her clamping round his fingers.
Screaming his name as she feels the band snap and she releases all over this face.
"God I forgot how good you taste" he says lapping up her juices.

"I need you now" she begs desperate to feel him inside of her.
"What do you need?" Ransom now teases kissing up her body.
Deciding to take control she manages to flip them so now she's on top.

"Fuck me" she smirks before running his cock over her soaking folds to help lube him up before sinking herself down onto him.
Both of them moaning at the sensation of him stretching her out, god she forgot how amazing it felt to be full of him.
Sex with Luke was okay but Ransom knows her body knows exactly what she likes, like she's an instrument he's learnt how to play perfectly.

"Rans" she pants as she begins to roll her hips.
His hands reach up and unhooks her bra before taking a hardened nipple and playing with it.

"You look so good riding me" Ransom pants now thrusting to match her movements.
Her nails begin to rake over his body as she chases her release.
"Look at me when you let go" he pants.
"Oh fuck" she pants sweat beginning to coat both of their skins.
His hand moves between her legs to rub her clit and it doesn't take long before her second orgasm washes over her.

Ransom keeps up his thrusts chasing his own release and it's not long till he shoots his load inside of her.
After riding out their highs, she collapses down next to him.

"God I missed that" she pants.
"Me too" he replies rolling on his side to face her.

His hands start to wonder her body softly, his eyes looking sad as he takes in the bruises before noticing a scar on her lower abdomen.
"What's this from?" He ask tracing the scar knowing it wasn't there before.

"Nothing" she replies quickly before getting up off the bed looking for her clothes.
"Where you going?" He asks confused.
"This was a mistake you're engaged and I have a boyfriend" she says while getting her jeans on, trying to find her other items of clothing.
"Evie please" Ransom grabs hold of her.

"No this was wrong" she moves from his grip as tears threaten to fall "go home" she says heading for the door.
"What aren't you telling me Evie" Ransom tries to stop her.
"LEAVE IT" she screams tears now falling as she turns and runs out the room.

As she stands in the elevator she tries to control her breathing as flashes of memories threaten to sallow her whole.