Unconditional love

Evie's pregnancy seems to be going by in a blink of an eye and true to his word Ransom hasn't let her lift a finger the entire time.
Somehow she has managed to finish writing most of her second book and come up with idea for a third, plus writing has definitely saved her from wanting to murder her husband more than once.

She loves him but by god he is being way too overprotective, it's almost like she can't pee alone incase something happens.
Thankfully writing and Donna have helped her keep her sanity and away from a prison sentence.
Although she was sure between herself, Harvey and Mike she could've got away with it.

Michael and Harvey have nearly been as bad as Ransom. The men in her life being overprotective and overbearing.

Her nerves did skyrocket when she got close to the date that caused her so much heartbreak before. Donna had to talk her out of the locked bathroom so she could go to the appointment, thankfully their little baby is perfectly healthy.

Donna insisted on throwing them a small gender reveal party which doubled as a baby shower. It was intimate with all their loved ones that had been at their wedding ceremony.
Evie cried her eyes out when it was revealed that they were having a mini Ransom, she couldn't be happier to be getting a mini version of her husband. Ransom did admit he that he had secretly been wanting a mini her and this just meant they will have to have more babies in the future.

They were definitely getting plenty of practice in for that, once morning sickness had passed her hormones have been crazy and when she's not plotting to kill her husband she's fucking him when and wherever she can. She can't get enough of him and he's definitely not complaining, they were worse than horny teenagers and have christened nearly every inch of the their new house. Her loved ones quickly learnt to knock rather than use the key they got given, after catching them in one too many compromising moments.

With the baby on the way they decided to swap their dream apartment for their absolute dream house just outside the city. It sports an outside pool, expansive garden space, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 lounge areas and the most beautiful kitchen Evie has ever seen.
They decided to redo bits of the house to add their own stamp onto it and make it child friendly.

A team was hired for most the house but Ransom was insistent of doing the nursery himself, a request that shocked Evie.
Her husband keeps surprising her in the best ways.
It was entertaining to watch three grown men try and build all the baby furniture, she was quickly banished from the room after laughing at them one too many times.

The room when finished made her cry, it was beautifully decorated in a safari theme, with sage green walls and safari animal stickers on one wall. It was absolutely perfect for their baby boy and was extra special because it was done by his daddy, grandfather and uncle.

With one month left of her pregnancy Evie was taking it slow, she was sat in the nursery floor organising the babies clothes that were freshly washed into sizes. Standing up to start placing the clothes into the drawers she felt water beginning to leak down her legs.

"RANSOM!!!" She screams as she drops the clothes she was holding to grab ahold of the drawer as pain followed.
Ransom sprints into the room bwith a worried look before noticing the wet patch on the floor then moving straight to her.
"Fuck Ransom it's too early" Evie cries.
"Evie we need to get you to the hospital" Ransom tries to contain the emotion in his voice.

"Where's my phone we need to call Donna" she says before grabbing hold of his hand and squeezing as another contraction hits.
"We need to go" he tries to reason with her.
"But I haven't finished my hospital bag, we need to call Donna" she argues not moving.

"Fine" Ransom huffs pulling his phone out and dialling Donna and placing her on speaker.
The second she answers Evie starts speaking not even giving Donna a chance to say hello.
"Donna I need you to finish my hospital bag, the baby is coming"
"I'm on way, Evie don't worry about a thing just let Ransom get you to the hospital" Donna's voice is calm.
"But.." she goes to argue not even sure why.