Talent

Vocals: 97 - her voice is like honey and purely gorgeous. She's been singing from the age of six and when she was eight her sister started paying for singing lessons for her. Her voice is smooth and conveys her emotions perfectly. Her vocal range is also insane, she can hit extremely high notes but can hit the low ones too. Some people say she has one of the best voices in K-pop.

Dance: 89 - she loves to dance and used to lock herself in her room whenever her parents fought, blasting a song and dancing to it. She often dances with Danceracha despite being part of Vocalracha. She choreographs her own songs, and will occasionally do a dance cover to a song.

Rap: 41 - she's not the best at rap. In England, rap sounded too angry and she grew up listening to her parents fight so she never tried to rap. Changbin has offered to teach her, but she rejected his offer and said she'll stick to singing.

Visual: 98 - many people thought Soyeon was in Stray Kids at first because of her visuals. As the visual of the group, the attention isn't something she appreciates, and some people found it unfair that the only female was the visual and didn't even like the attention that the boys deserved. Her features are perfectly ratioed and she has a light dusting of freckles across her nose. She is unique because she has Korean heritage but her mom was British, so unlike all other Koreans, she has naturally blonde hair. She often dyes it different colors but prefers to have it chocolatey brown in between dying it. She has a petite figure and many fans worry since she seems underweight, but she assures them she's fine.

Popularity: 74 - she was hated at first for being the only female in Stray Kids. Many fans accused her of sleeping with Chan or even JYP to get in, but the rumors were quickly shut down. She was especially hated when she was seventeen, the year her mother died. She went behind everyone's backs and got tattoos, which was against company policy. When fans found out she was about to be eliminated from the group for it though, they rushed to her defense and JYP reluctantly allowed her to stay. Since then she's become more liked.