Merch

Soyeon is a huge fan of a lot of things. Han buys her merch from these things, and if he can't find one he likes, he'll have something custom made for the girl.

1. Heroes of Olympus

Soyeon loves the series. She read it over a dozen times. She has two notebooks, a binder of the best fanfictions, three keychains, a Camp Half-Blood T-shirt, a Camp Jupiter T-shirt, and a necklace that says Heroes of Olympus.

2. Keeper of the Lost Cities

Soyeon is impatiently waiting for the tenth book in this installment. She has a shirt that says "Empaths Give Me All The Feels", a hot pink shirt that says "Happy Shadow Thoughts", a black swan keychain, a binder of Keefe fanart, a phone case with quotes on it, two other necklaces, and a nexus.

3. Blackpink

Soyeon views these girls as her role models. She has a Blackpink lightstick, two shirts, every album, five pop-sockets, and twelve pins. Not to mention every poster she could get her hands on.

4. AC/DC

Soyeon has four AC/DC shirts since she loves the band.

5. Melanie Martinez

Soyeon's favorite American singer is Melanie Martinez. She has five shirts and three keychains.

6. Harry Potter

Soyeon has three shirts, five necklaces, and four bracelets.

7. Itzy

Soyeon is the most successful fangirl ever. Her best friends are also one of her favorite bands. She has four Itzy shirts, one sweatshirt, every album, and her computer is decorated with stickers. Of course since she's close to the group, they gifted her with multiple signed albums and posters.

8. Stray Kids

Soyeon of course has every single piece of Stray Kids merch. Han always buys her the merch if they don't have it already. She has shirts, photocards, albums, posters, sweatshirts, SKZOO, everything.

9. BTS

Soyeon has two shirts, one sweatshirt, every album, every poster available, Mang, and Han even managed to get her a signed edition of a poster.

10. P1Harmony

Soyeon has every style of shirt and sweatshirt, every album, poster, and photocard, plus multiple signed things. While she doesn't know the rest of P1Harmony well, she and Keeho are close and he gifts her every new merch item.

11. Pride

As a pansexual, Soyeon enjoys having a bunch of pride clothes even though she rarely wears them in public. She has twelve shirts, seven pins, and two flags. During pride month, to show she supports, she wears rainbow make-up. She came out officially as pansexual two months after "Stay Silent" was released, and received a lot of support. She wears her pride shirts during her lives but prefers other clothing for going out.