Somin

Thoughts swirled around in Soyeon's head.

She would never amount to anything great. She was just a worthless little girl. Her father had always been right, she should've never been born. She brought shame to the family name and was a disgrace to the musical industry.

Seungmin looked up from his book when Hyunjin entered the room.

"Did you take my sweatshirt?" he asked.

Seungmin shook his head. "No, I think that was Felix."

"Ah, figures."

He left again and Seungmin looked over to Soyeon, wanting to play a game with her.

But he saw the way her eyes seemed unfocused and her hands shook.

I should just die. No one would miss me.

Seungmin knew the thoughts that she had often.

He stood and walked over to her, kneeling in front of her.

"Hey. Look at me, Yeonie. You're perfect. Don't listen to those thoughts in your head." He tapped the side of her head for good measure.

"You're wrong," she whimpered. "All those comments were right. I suck."

She stood and shoved past Seungmin.

He knew there wasn't anything he could do, so simply held her hand as she cut her thighs. After she finished, she leaned into him and cried.

"I don't understand you," she said. "You try to stop me but then let me do it."

"I'll do everything I can to prevent you from needing to do it," Seungmin said quietly, "But I know sometimes the only way for you to listen is to do it. I'll never be okay with it, but I know it'll take time to break the habit."

Moon allowed him to help her stand, and he led her back to the chair she had been in.

He walked away and when he returned he held medical supplies.

"Talk to me, baby," he said and Soyeon nodded.

She began to tell him about the hate comments she had seen.

Seungmin cleaned up her wounds and bandaged them, before he looked at her.

"Don't believe them, So. They don't know how amazing you are. They just want to spread hate and pain. Listen to the people who know and love you. Okay?"

She nodded hesitantly and hugged Seungmin.

"Screw Chan, you're the best person out there."

Seungmin laughed. "Don't let Chan hear you say that."

Soyeon laughed too. "Thank you, Minnie."

"Anytime, Moonbeam."