Incorrect quotes #4

Shapeshifter: *transforms to look like Hyunjin*

Hyunjin: Okay, are you like BLIND? You look nothing like me. First off, I'm way taller. Secondly, I DO NOT look so sleep deprived and lastly, if you could drag comb through that hair you're like a 7 on a good day and I've been told I'm a constant 10.

~~~

Moon: You seem familiar, have I threatened you before?

~~~

Han: You think I really give a fuck? I can't even read.

~~~

Lee Know: Fool me once, I'm gonna kill you

~~~

Felix: I'd like to offer you moral support, but I have questionable morals.

~~~

Moon: When someone points at your black clothes and asks whose funeral it is, having a look around the room and saying 'Haven't decided yet' is typically a good response.

Chan:

Moon: What

~~~

*Moon and Lee Know are doing something absurdly dangerous*

Moon: I think Houdini did something like this once! Why, if I recall correctly, he was out of the hospital in no time!

Lee Know, deadpan: Well that's encouraging.

~~~

Moon: You saved me. I owe you my life.

Seungmin: No thanks. I've seen it and I'm not very impressed.

~~~

Hyunjin: Do you have any skeletons in your closet?

Moon: You mean literally or figuratively?

I.N: Honestly, the fact that we have to specify...

~~~

Chan, talking to Hyunjin on the phone: Did you preheat the oven like I told you to?

Hyunjin: You bet!

Chan: At what temperature?

Hyunjin: 535.

Chan: That's the clock.

Hyunjin:

Chan:

Hyunjin: 536.

~~~

Felix: This is such a bad idea.

Lee Know: Then why are you coming along?

Felix: One of us needs to be able to talk the cops out of arresting us when this inevitably goes wrong.

~~~

Moon: You're the love of my life and my best friend, I would do anything for you.

Hyunjin: I want you to eat three meals a day and have a decent sleep schedule.

Moon: Absolutely not.

~~~

Moon: *Accidentally hits Changbin in the face*

Moon: *Trying to decide between saying 'I'm fucking sorry' and 'Are you okay'*

Moon: ARE YOU FUCKING SORRY?!

Changbin: What's wrong with you?!

~~~

Moon: I turned out perfectly fine!

Chan: Moon, this morning you thought a ghost made your toast

Moon: I DIDN'T PUT THE BREAD IN! YOU DIDN'T PUT THE BREAD IN!!!

~~~

Hyunjin: Seungmin was banned from the chicken shack, so we had to go out of town to get some.

Seungmin: Well, they shouldn't say "all you can eat" if they don't mean it.

Hyunjin: Seungmin, you ate a chair.

Seungmin: Moon dared me to!

Chan: Why I'd pick you for my team...

~~~

Lee Know: You fuckers don't know about my knife stick. It's a knife taped to a stick and it's the ultimate weapon.

Seungmin, not looking up from his book: Spear.

Lee Know: BLOCKED.

~~~

Hyunjin: *Gets down on one knee*

Seungmin: Oh my god, it's finally happening.

Hyunjin: *Falls over*

Seungmin: The poison is kicking in.

~~~

I.N: You know, I'm starting to regret showing you how that blender works.

Seungmin, drinking toast: Why do you say that?

~~~

Moon: My life isn't as glamorous as my wanted poster makes it look like.

~~~

Moon: 'Person of interest' is almost too flattering.

Moon: Like, if the police were to pound on my door and go, 'A man has been murdered in your building and you are a person of interest,' I'd be like, 'Moi? Oh, do go on.'

~~~

Moon: Schrödinger's cat is overrated. If you wanna see something that's both dead and alive you can talk to me any time of the day.

~~~

Lee Know: If I'm really as evil as you say I am, then have the gods strike me down where I stand.

*Lightning strikes Lee Know*

Lee Know: Ha! Nice try, jackass! Next time, give it your A-game!

~~~

Moon: What doesn't kill me should run, because now I'm fucking pissed.