Jae Hoon and Soyeon

Jae Hoon was beyond disappointed.

It was the day of his eighth grade graduation finally since the year before he had been held back, but no one could come.

Mi-Ra got the flu and had to stay home, and her husband Eun-Woo was taking care of her, Hyung-Sik was on a flight to Jeju Island with his members, Chae-Ri had a fansign event, and Soyeon had an interview with Stray Kids.

He couldn't believe none of them would see him graduate even though it wasn't their faults.

While he was waiting for the time to come, Soyeon was getting ready.

She had her newly dyed silvery-blue hair down and wavy, she had on light blue jeans that had a few holes on the legs, and a white short-sleeved crop top on. She did her makeup as quickly as possible, just applying light makeup, and pulled her purple sneakers on.

Her sunglasses were perched on her head and she grabbed her bag, slinging it over her shoulder.

"Ready to go?" Chan called, and the eight others all said yes.

The nine got in three cars and drove to the interview place.

Soyeon, who had driven by herself, was bouncing with nervous energy (a fact both her twins could feel).

The nine entered the building and took their seats.

"Hey, guys, I'm back with Stray Kids!" the interviewer said. "Want to introduce yourselves?"

They nodded.

"1,2, step out, hello, we are Stray Kids!" they said, doing their usual greeting.

"I'm Bang Chan, the leader of Stray Kids."

"Hi, I'm Lee Know, dancer of Stray Kids!"

"Wassup! I'm Changbin, the dark rapper."

"Hi, I'm Hyunjin, the cute one!"

"Hey, I'm Han, the handsome one."

"I'm not sure about that," Felix teased, and Han hit his arm. "Sorry. I'm Felix, Stray Kids' deep voice!"

"SEUNGMIN IN THE BUILDING! Hi, I'm Seungmin!"

"Hi, I'm I.N, the youngest boy."

"Hello, my name is Soyeon, I'm the only girl here."

"Hey, guys!" the interviewer said. "Thanks for coming!"

"Thanks for having us," Chan responded.

"So, I heard you guys prepared a stage for us?"

"That's right," Soyeon answered, holding her mic up. "Stray Kids will be performing S-Class, our latest song. However, there'll be something different today. Only the guys will be doing it."

"Why?" the interviewer asked.

"I have to go in a few minutes so they'll do this interview without me," Soyeon explained. "I only came to say hi and spend a little time before I had to leave."

The fans in the audience started calling out questions, and Soyeon smiled.

"I know, I know. But my little brother is having his eighth grade graduation today and I really want to be there for it. My other siblings can't make it so I want to be there supporting him so at least one of his family members is there."

There were a lot of responses, but Soyeon stood.

"Thank you for inviting us. I'm sorry, but I should get going if I want to see Jae Hoon." She bowed before turning to her members. "No being idiots, no embarrassing me, and no being rude."

"Yes, Soyeon," they all said.

She smiled again and waved as she left.

Despite her excitement for Jae Hoon's graduation, the boy was miserable.

He was convinced no one could come and it hurt his heart.

When his name was called, he made his way up onto the stage to cheers and claps, but one was louder than them all.

"YAY, JAE HOON!"

He looked over in surprise.

There was a loud whistle.

Jae Hoon broke into a grin when he saw who it was.

Sitting in the crowd, grinning like a maniac as she jumped up and down, was none other than his older sister.