Solix

"No, because what if the color I see isn't the same shade you see?" Moon asked.

"How would you know?" Felix agreed.

"I have a question," Changbin called. "If you were to die this evening with no way to contact anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone?"

There was a silence as the two thought long and hard.

"I would regret not thanking the people around me for where I am now," Felix finally said.

"I would regret not reaching out to my father one last time," Soyeon said after a bit.

"Why haven't you?" Felix asked.

"You know why."

"Okay, how about this question. A Stay commented on a live that my voice makes them feel warm. Response?"

"It's good if it's winter, but if it's already warm out and it makes them warmer..."

"Exactly!" Felix looked validated.

"It was a fucking compliment," Chan sighed. "You don't need to overthink it. Just say 'thank you' and move on."

"But what if he overheats them!" Soyeon argued.

"This is better than the hour they spent debating the different possibilities of the universe," I.N sighed. "That was the longest hour of my life."

"Well excuse us for having deep conversations," Felix said, offended.

"How two people that are complete opposites can be so similar is beyond me." Seungmin said.

"We could explain it or we could go find a good outfit to go to the park in," Felix said to Soyeon.

She looked down at her blue shirt and slightly too large bright orange shorts and neon yellow flip flops.

"Outfit," she decided. "We can explain it after."

Felix nodded and the two stood from where they were seated on the floor to go to Soyeon's room.

"Try this on," Felix said, handing her an outfit. Without bothering to go to another room or wait for him to look away, Moon began stripping.

She pulled on the white shirt and pink skirt. Felix stepped forward and tucked the shirt into the skirt.

Her hair, which she had dyed light purple, was put into a sideways braid.

Felix then had her put white sandals on before he stepped back to admire his work.

"Perfect," he announced.

"As a thank you," Soyeon said. She handed him a box.

He opened it curiously and grinned. "You made cookies!"

She nodded proudly. "All by myself too!"

"Well, come on, my little chef-to-be. Let's go to the park and have some cookies."