Relationship with people other than members

Yeji and Soyeon - Yeyeon

As soon as they met, Yeji and Soyeon were besties. One day, Yeji asked Soyeon why she doesn't ever talk about her childhood, so Soyeon told her the truth. Yeji convinced Soyeon to tell Chaeryeong, Yuna, and Ryujin too, and once Lia joined, she told her too. Though all six are insanely close, Yeji and Soyeon have a stronger bond than anyone else. Yeji will drop everything for Soyeon. If she's doing a livestream and Soyeon calls, she'll answer immediately, and if Soyeon says she needs the older girl, Yeji will end the livestream and rush over to the dorm to see Soyeon. Likewise, if Yeji is ever upset, she calls Soyeon first and the girl will help her no matter what. Yeji knows things no one else knows, not even Soyeon's members. They always spend time together and are texting 24/7.

Hyung-Sik, Chae-Ri, and Soyeon - The Choi Triplets (TCT)

The three triplets are practically identical. No one can ever tell Chae-Ri and Soyeon apart, a fact the two find hilarious. And despite being male, Hyung-Sik looks just like his twins. Whenever Soyeon visits England, she'll do livestreams and vlogs, and Hyung-Sik and Chae-Ri ask her to not blur out their faces, as they want people to know they love their sister and look like her. Same goes for Kaydense, Jae Hoon, and Annie. When in England, the triplets go by Sophie, Henry, and Claire while Jae Hoon is James and Mi-Ra is Marie. Their mother chose their names, and they all love them. Chae-Ri likes to dye her hair with pink and purple streaks, and Hyung-Sik will dye his brown. It's the only way to tell Chae-Ri and Soyeon apart. Chae-Ri's blonde hair has streaks and Soyeon's is always being dyed. The three talk twice a week, and Hyung-Sik and Chae-Ri always watch Soyeon's livestreams. Chae-Ri is a YouTuber as well, so whenever she uploads a new video, Soyeon will watch it and comment on it, much to fans' delight. Hyung-Sik and Chae-Ri both want to audition for JYP as well now that they've graduated, and Soyeon is determined to convince them to. Fans love seeing the three's interactions, and once the two moved to Korea, it wasn't uncommon to see them spending time with Soyeon.

Yuna and Soyeon - Sona

These two have an interesting relationship. Unknown by most, they have a past that they never share. They're quite close despite it though, and tell each other a lot. Being only a year apart, they get along really well and even though the past slightly affects how they interact, they've tried to put it behind them and have a strong friendship.

Keeho and Soyeon - Keeyeon

The two met briefly at an award show and began talking. They never have time to hang out, but everyone knows they text often and talk all the time. It also isn't a secret that Moon's bias in P1Harmony is none other than Keeho himself, the same man who biases her. Fans ship them together even though the two have no romantic or sexual feelings for each other.