Chanyeon

It was one in the morning and Chan still hadn't returned to the dorms.

Concerned, Soyeon crawled out of bed and slipped her shoes on. She left the dorms and went to the company.

She pulled her coat tighter around her tiny frame as the wind hit her. When she got to the room she was looking for, she found Chan sitting at his desk, working despite being visibly exhausted.

"Knock, knock," she said as she entered.

"Oh, hey, Moonbeam," Chan said looking up. "What're you doing up?"

"Nightmares. What are you doing up?"

"Work."

"This isn't healthy," Soyeon sighed. She forced Chan to look at her. "Take a break. Twenty minutes. If you still want to work after that, you can."

"What am I supposed to do during those twenty minutes?" Chan countered.

"Cuddles," Soyeon said instantly.

"Here?" Chan raised an eyebrow.

"Cuddles," Soyeon repeated stubbornly.

Chan laughed quietly. "You're impossible," he said as he stood and led Soyeon to the couch in the corner.

"I know," she said happily as she snuggled into the boy's side.

Chan wrapped an arm around her shoulders and laid his head on hers.

She began humming quietly, to the tune of her song Nap Time.

The lyrics might be dark, but the tune was soothing and calming.

She often hummed it to get Chan or Minho to sleep.

After a bit, Chan's breathing became slow and steady.

Soyeon lifted her head slightly.

Her suspicions were confirmed when she saw Chan was fast asleep.

She smiled and buried into his side. She closed her eyes and let the sound of Chan's breathing soothe her to sleep.