Friends

ITZY (all 5) - during the survival show, Ryujin, Yeji, Yuna, and Chaeryeong went up against Stray Kids. During that time the five became close. After Lia joined ITZY and they debuted, they went out to celebrate with ice cream and a party. The six got so close that everyone jokes Moon is the sixth member of ITZY. Yeji was the first person Moon told about her past, and she convinced the girl to tell the rest of ITZY and Stray Kids. The six meet up often to hang out and Soyeon will call Yeji whenever something is wrong, and the older girl will drop everything to help Soyeon.

Stray Kids (all 8) - while it was rocky at first, the nine all became close as time went on and they became closer than family. The eight boys all take care of Soyeon even when she doesn't want them to. When she told them about her past and self-harm tendencies, they became protective of her at once, and that was when their rivalry officially ended and they became family.

Sana, Jeongyeon, and Nayeon from TWICE - during an interview about what it's like being the only female in an all boy group, Soyeon performed one of her solo songs. In the audience were TWICE members Sana, Jeongyeon, and Nayeon. After the show, the three went backstage to meet the girl and they became instant friends. They hang out often, and despite not being good friends with the rest of TWICE, some fans call Soyeon the tenth member, and later the eleventh when Felix was dubbed the tenth member.

Annie Johnson and Kaydense Yandrak - Annie and Kaydense met Soyeon in school in England and the three became best friends. They were the ones who reported Soyeon's father after he almost killed her brother Jae Hoon. Soyeon is eternally grateful to them and considers them her sisters, which all of her siblings agree with. They often do zoom calls and whenever Soyeon goes back home in England she hangs out with the two.

Kang Min-Seo - Min-Seo and Soyeon met in school and became good friends. They don't hang out outside of school often, but when they do they have the best time together.