Minyeon

"Let go of me, Koala," Lee Know said. "I have to shower before we study."

"So? I've seen you naked before."

Minho froze and looked at Soyeon incredulously. "You're disturbing, I hope you know that."

"I do," she assured him. "I also know I'm weird, and amazing."

"Whatever you say, Koala." He shoved the girl off him. She whined but reluctantly released him from her grasp. "Thank you."

He ruffled her hair and she swatted at him.

"Let me go shower and wipe my make-up off and then you can cling to me all you want."

"I don't see why," Soyeon pouted. "You smell anyway and you're ugly without make-up."

Lee Know glared at the girl. "At least I'm not an annoying midget."

"Bastard," Soyeon muttered.

"Ugly!"

"Monster!"

"Jerk!"

"Dumbass!"

"Bitch!"

"Troll!"

"Whore!"

"Motherfucker!"

"I know this is how you show love," Jeongin said, "But some of us are trying to sleep."

"Sorry," the two said, before bursting into laughter.

Lee Know stood and grinned at Soyeon. "Fifteen minutes, tops."

He walked away.

Soyeon had been laying against him and cuddling after having ranted to him about everything for about fifteen minutes straight. He had listened to her like always and held her as she cried, until she stopped and just curled up against the boy.

She wanted her warm cushion back.

After about ten minutes, Minho returned. He had some stuff in his hands which he handed to Soyeon. She took it from him and pressed up against him again.

"Anger, anger. Laughter, laughter." She went on for a bit, saying words in Korean and then repeating them in English.

Lee Know repeated after the girl.

After two hours, Lee Know was almost asleep and Moon was trying to not laugh at the sight of him half-asleep.

"Come on, oppa," she said as she helped him up. She led him to his room that he shared with Han. She sat next to him and hummed to him as she tucked him in.

She stood to leave but an arm shot out from under the blanket and grabbed her by the waist.

"Minho," she hissed, "Let me go."

"You can't sleep and you know it," he mumbled. "Just stay with me."

She couldn't deny his logic. She did sleep better beside someone, so she normally snuck in Hyunjin's room though she had slept with the other members before.

She sighed and crawled into bed beside him. "Fine. But just for tonight."

He hummed happily as she curled up against him.

"Goodnight, Moonie."

"Goodnight, oppa."