Secrets

1. Soyeon used to have a major crush on Seungmin before she joined Stray Kids because she had seen him from afar but got over it after she met Yuna.

Does anyone know: Yeji

2. When Soyeon was seventeen, she and Yuna dated for two years but broke up after Yuna turned eighteen so they could focus on their work.

Does anyone know: Yuna, obviously, her siblings

3. The reason JYP is so lenient towards Soyeon is because when she was little she and her father visited Korea and met JYP. When Soyeon accidentally told JYP everything, her father hit her right in front of the idol. JYP didn't do anything but he did offer her a place in his company and is kind towards her so she has at least one male outside her group who doesn't hurt her.

Does anyone know: JYP and Mr. Choi

4. When Soyeon was seventeen she got pregnant but it was a miscarriage and she lost the baby, much to her disappointment.

Does anyone know: Yeji, her siblings, Yuna

5. Soyeon was hospitalized when she was sixteen before she joined Stray Kids because Mi-Ra was on a business trip and Soyeon saw it as an opportunity and tried to end it.

Does anyone know: Somehow, no

6. The real reason Soyeon joined Stray Kids was because she believes nine is a lucky number and thought she had a better chance of debuting in a group of nine.

Does anyone know: Chan

7. Soyeon doesn't just have her lip, nose, and ears pierced, she also had her tongue pierced and her belly button pierced.

Does anyone know: Hyunjin, Yuna, her siblings

8. Though she regretted sleeping with Hyunjin, she developed feelings for him and they began to date in secret two months after she and Yuna broke up.

Does anyone know: Hyunjin, the members, her siblings, and Yeji (Yuna and Sana know too but they don't know they know)

9. Soyeon went on hiatus after her rebellion so she could get over her alcohol-poisoning and let her scars heal and she spent the whole time in England but told fans she was just taking care of her brother who fell ill.

Does anyone know: Stray Kids, her siblings

10. Soyeon has an unreleased song called "The Firefly's Fear" about her fear of anyone she cares about dying.

Does anyone know: JYP (Soyeon doesn't know Chan, Changbin, and Han know too)

11. She has another unreleased song called "I Thought It Was My Last". It's a heartbreaking song about the day she tried to kill herself and how she spent that day doing what she loves so she could die happy. However, the police were called after a neighbor went to ask Mi-Ra for flour and found Soyeon had hung herself. Soyeon survived but has a rope scar around her neck she never talks about. The song was about everything she did and how she thought it was her last day alive.

Does anyone know: No

12. Yuna knew Soyeon slept around while they were dating but knew why and didn't care. Soyeon never dated anyone but Yuna and always told her about it when she did, so Yuna was okay with it as long as Soyeon told her the truth. After that, the two became exclusive and never did anything with anyone else.

Does anyone know: Yuna