The Choi Triplets

"Something's wrong," Soyeon said, looking up.

"What?" Chan asked.

The members all stopped eating to look at the girl.

"It hurts," she said. "My heart."

"Heartburn?" Changbin suggested.

"No, it's..." She tried to think of how to describe it. "Something's wrong with Chae-Ri. I can feel it. Someone broke her heart. A break-up, maybe?"

"That's freaky," I.N said, pointing his fork at her.

A tear slipped down her cheek, even though she was completely fine.

"I should go," she said, standing up. "I feel her pain, and I need to check on her."

She wiped away her tears.

The members all looked at each other as she hurried out of the apartment.

The triplets could tell whenever something was wrong. Emotional pain was something all three could feel. When Soyeon lost her baby and was suffering, her twins back in England also felt as if their hearts were breaking apart and couldn't stop crying.

A bad day for one of them would affect the other two. They would have low moods and be irritable. Whenever Soyeon relapsed, Hyung-Sik and Chae-Ri could feel the burning pain on their own bodies from where the knife had cut into the skin on Moon, but that was the only time physical pain affected the others. All three couldn't stand fights, so if a fight occurred, the other two would also feel the terror.

It was especially annoying when they were doing something. In the middle of an interview, Soyeon might feel the pain of Hyung-Sik or Chae-Ri and break down crying. While filming a YouTube video, Chae-Ri would suddenly cry out or start crying as something happened to one of her twins. But it was useful too since it informed two of them when the third needed them.

Arriving at the apartment building her twins shared with Jae Hoon, Soyon took the elevator to their apartment.

She knocked on the door and it was answered by Jae Hoon.

"So!"

"Who broke her heart?" Soyeon demanded.

"Okay, I hate when you guys do that," he complained as he let her in.

Soyeon instantly went to her sister's room.

Chae-Ri was curled up into a ball, crying.

Hyung-Sik sat next to her, but he looked up when Soyeon entered.

"Who did it?" Soyeon asked immediately.

"Her boyfriend cheated on her," he said.

"Oh, Chae..." Soyeon went and sat on the other side of her. "He doesn't deserve you."

"It hurts," Chae-Ri whispered.

"We can feel it," Hyung-Sik said gently. "I'm sorry."

"There's only one thing to do," Soyeon said.

"Choi Triplets Therapy Session?" Hyung-Sik asked.

"No, we do that second."

"Cry together?" Chae-Ri asked.

"Exactly." Soyeon nodded.

The tears came easily, as she felt as if her own heart had been broken.

The three held each other as they cried.

When they finished, the pain had been diminished slightly for all three.