School

Half-asleep at her desk, Soyeon was waiting for the bell to ring. She was scolding herself internally. She forgot her backpack, lunch, and water bottle at JYP that morning and didn't have time to retrieve them.

The door suddenly opened and the lecture stopped.

Everyone looked up to see three grinning boys.

Now wide awake, Soyeon looked at them in confusion.

"You forgot your stuff in the practice room," Seungmin said as he walked forward.

He handed Soyeon her wattle bottle. Hyunjin had her backpack and Jeongin was holding her lunch.

"You guys didn't have to do this..." Soyeon said as she stood.

"Of course we did!" Jeongin said. "It's our fault you were late in the first place."

It had been three months since she joined Stray Kids and their reality show started. Soyeon had befriended some of the members in that time. Changbin and Jisung, the two who didn't like her, still disliked her, but Soyeon didn't care anymore. They didn't even bother to hide it in front of the camera. Chan, Seungmin, Jeongin, Hyunjin, and Felix all liked her, and Minho was indifferent.

Hyunjin squatted in front of the young girl.

"Hey, did you get enough sleep last night?" he asked in concern.

Soyeon looked away. "I got enough to get through the school day."

"And practice after school?" Seungmin asked.

Soyeon shrugged. "I'll be fine. Thank you for bringing my stuff, guys."

"Anytime." Jeongin smiled brightly. "See you after school, Soyeon."

"Yah! We all go here!" Soyeon protested.

"I don't," Seungmin pointed out. "I'm only here because these two made me come."

"Hush. Bye, Soyeon."

She grinned and waved.

It wasn't the first time that had happened.

Hyunjin and Jeongin often would just open the door to her class to say hi. She didn't mind though since it reminded her of her twins.

She turned back to the front, ready to focus again.