Hyunso

Chan, Lee Know, Changbin, and Han had all gone out drinking while Seungmin, Hyunjin, Felix, Moon, and I.N stayed behind.

Seungmin and I.N were in the boy's shared room playing one of the video games Moon had bought Jeongin earlier that week.

Felix was already asleep in his room.

Moon finished cleaning up the kitchen after dinner and walked out to the living room to find Hyunjin on his phone.

Part of her knew it would be best to walk past and head to her own room for bed, as it was eleven and they had to go to the company early the next morning. The other part desperately wanted Hyunjin to touch her.

She hesitated until Hyunjin shifted slightly. He looked so hot... Soyeon went to her room and stripped down to her undergarments.

She exited the room and walked over to him, sitting on his lap and straddling his hips with her legs.

"Soyeon!" he exclaimed in surprise, but she covered his mouth with one finger.

"What are you doing?" he laughed quietly.

"That depends." She leaned in and kissed him. "What are you doing?"

He set his phone down and wrapped his arms around her. "Hopefully you."

Soyeon smiled and kissed Hyunjin again.

The couple knew each other's preferences well by then. Soyeon knew Hyunjin loved her tongue piercing, so whenever they kissed he ran his tongue over the colorful heart. Knowing he loves it, she'd kiss his neck and then lick it to make it feel better, and Hyunjin would shiver from the touch.

Hyunjin knew Soyeon enjoyed feeling Hyunjin mark her. He would kiss and suck her neck and would bite down occasionally on various places.

His hands squeezed her thighs as they kissed hotly.

Soyeon watched as Hyunjin took his shirt off before they went back to making out.

His hands roamed her body and she tugged on his hair as their tongues entangled.

The front door opened and Minho stumbled in.

Hyunjin and Soyeon didn't notice at first until the other three members walked in.

The four stopped to watch the scene and Changbin shut the door again.

At the sound, the two yanked apart.

"We don't care if you do it but at least go to Moon's room," Chan said as he hung his coat up.

Han nodded. "We might be slightly tipsy but we don't want to see that."

"Hey, at least we were both still dressed this time," Hyunjin pointed out.

"This time," Chan scoffed.

"And dressed is a relative term," Changbin noted. "Soyeon has two things on."

"Better than when I have nothing on!" she argued.

"Just go to your room to fuck," Lee Know said.

Hyunjin stuck his tongue out at the older boy but still picked Soyeon up and carried her to the room she had to herself.

"The others will be sleeping," she said, common sense coming through.

"So we'll be quiet," Hyunjin whispered as he kissed her neck.

Soyeon gave in instantly and allowed Hyunjin to do what he wanted with her.