Are you jealous?

We got back to the house. All the drive home was me and Tom talking and laughing. I feel like he's pretending so he can manipulate me.
As we got home, we we're still laughing our asses off, we we got in everyone was looking at us surprised, we we're laughing like old friends. Tom showed me the room it was nice it had a bathroom too, it was next to Tom's room tho. I was still gonna hear the moans and groans. After a while I put my clothes in the closet and told tom to get out because I wanted to take a shower. After he left I got in and stayed like 30 minutes.

Tom's pov-

I left her room and heard the shower. I went to sit on the couch with the boys and the pets
"Hey Tom" bill said
"What?" I asked
"What was going on with you and Alex?"
"What do you mean?" I asked. I obviously knew what he was talking about. I pretended. I wanted to manipulate her into being nice and then her being my pet and then do whatever I wanted with her.
"I know you know what I'm talking about."
"Okay fine! I was just nice? Whats wrong with being nice!" I said.
"if you say so.." bill said and left with Rachel.
ugh.. Ariana went flying into my arms hugging me. I didint hugged back.
"Tomm!! Why did she had to move in here! I hate her!!" She said. Oh how much I hated ariana.
"You're mine! Not hers!" She started crying. Was she jealous or something..
I pushed her off and slapped her.
"SHUT UP YOU SLUT! IM NOT YOURS. AND I NEVER WAS! YOU ARENT SUPPOSED TO SPEAK, ONLY WHEN I'LL LET YOU TO. GOT IT?" I spat in her face.
She started crying.  I took her by the arm and got her into my room.
"I guess it's time I punish you." She hasn't acted like this in what 1 or 2 years? I don't remember. She smiled, oh she tought I was gonna fuck her. I wasn't, I wasn't in the mood to do it.
I pushed her into the wall and she hit her head, I punched her in the abdomen.
"Tom.." She whimpered in pain. I threw her on the bed and took my pocket knife. I sat next to her
"Dont worry. Its gonna hurt a little" I whispered in her ear and smirked.
I cut her arm. It wasn't deep or anything. Just a little blood coming out.  That's all, after finishing I took her out and took a aid and bandaged her arm, she looked at me in the eyes, she was sad.
I didint really cared.

Alexandra pov-

I went downstairs to find Tom wrapping a bandage around her arm.
"What happened?" I asked
"Nothing. Ariana got hurt. That's all"
"Okay, I'm gonna make something to eat, yall want sum?" I asked
"No.." said ariana
"I want some!" Tom said exited.

After making the food me and Tom sat down to eat. He already put his 2nd plate when I ate half of it.

I put the plate in the sink and ran upstairs to find Lennie and Lori.