Found you >_<!

TOM'S POV:

I started banging on Andre's door. He didn't looked surprised when he saw me. He doesn't know that I found out where he is. "What?" He asked confused but angry. "Bill." He sighed "He's not here. He visited 2 hours ago.'' I nodded and looked around. Lucy came out, perfect timing! She looked at me and freezed.
"Found you Lucy." I stopped and my smile faded. "Or should I say... Alexandra?" "SHIT!'' She yelled and quickly ran away. I laughed, I found out easily about her and Bill. She thinks I'm that stupid? I ran after her till I caught her. "Think you can fuck my brother after we had something baby?" I chuckled "no.'' I continued, she looked at me with her cold face. Then she smirked

*BANG*
She shoot herself. Once again killing herself but failing miserably. Embarrassing! I smiled. I leaned In and kissed her one last time. Then I saw bill.
"Good job bill." I said as I shook hands with him. Bill may look sweet. Yet he is but no, he was the one who made the plan when alexandra told him her little secret. He smirked "Learned from the best." I sighed in happiness. "Let's get rid of her." He nodded and we got her body. I put it in my trunk and we left for Berlin. I turned to bill "how was she?" I asked smirking. He knew what I was talking about "she's good." I winked at him and looked back at the road.

5 MONTHS LATER.......

"Oh fuck off bill!" I said rolling my eyes.
"So, you guys never told me how you killed her" georg said confused. I looked at bill and we nodded "We tortured her." He didn't look surprised then he left with Gustav. "Jenny. Beer." I said as jenny left for the fridge. "Missed me?" I heard a voice from behind me. I turned around and there she was. How?
"Did you guys had fun with Mia?" I looked at her confused. "It wasn't me who you tortured darling. After me and Bill fucked. When we got in cali. I contacted mia, she's still on my side. She wanted to kill you since august tom." She said with a smirk then I felt something in my abdomen. A gun, she looked at me with those eyes, the eyes that made me fall inlove. I sighed "I love you Alex." She laughed. "I hate you kaulitz."

*BANG.*

A/N: this story didn't meant to have a happy ending. Yes alexandra did kill tom and the others. Her mission was successful and after that she killed other gangs and no, she didn't fall inlove again. Andre went back to Moldova since their mother remarried. Alexandra was there too. Andre and alexandra celebrated their death happily. Kelly and alexandra kept in touch. Theyre somehow a thingy thing. This is the end of the story. I hope you liked it.

Is this the end?. Or not?