Don't touch whats mine!

MIA'S POV-

I was cuddling with alexandra on the couch. Damn how lucky I am to have her. I love her so much ! I wonder what would've of happend when I didint agreed to go with her in her bedroom! I
guess we'll never know!! ;)

As we we're cuddling and watching TV. Tom barged in, he had tears in his eyes and he looked angry. He came over to me slapped me and threw me on the floor and I whined in pain. Alexandra looked like she'd kill tom. She still looked attractive. If looks could kill I swear I'd be dead by now.
(BTW THERES A PICTURE OF 'ALEXANDRA' AT THE TOP LOLSS)
She started yelling at him.
"YOU FUCKING MAN-WHORE! DONT TOUCH WHATS MINE!" She called me hers. I was hers and she was mine.
She slapped tom and he looked at her angrily.
"Why don't you love me alexandra! Why did you hurt me! Why are you with this ugly bitch! Why! Why! I should've of been in your arms now! Not her! I should of been in your bedroom sleeping with you! Not her! I should of been holding hands with you! Not her! I should of been the one giving you pleasure! Not her!" Tom said with tears in his eyes. Alexandra looked at him like she would stab him any second. Luckily alexandra got taller over the month.
"Let me into your heart alexandra! Let me in!" Tom said as he put his hand on her chest. She brushed his hand off.
"I don't know what you're expecting Tom. Do you really think that i can jump into your arms after you abused,almost killed me, raped me 3 times cheated and other shits? Well you're fucking wrong Tom. It's time you get hurt. And I feel so proud of myself! I finally standed up for myself! You saw how it was to be tricked into sex and the next day or a few days later you're getting dumped for someone else. I saw how you were looking at me as Eselin. I HEARS HOW YOU FILTRED THINKING IT WAS ESELIN AND DEFINTELY NOT YOUR EX! OH AND THANK YOU FOR BRINGING MIA HOME! IF YOU DIDINT I WOULDNT OF BEEN HAPPY NOW!. Anyway me and mia are planning to move out tomorrow. We are going to her mums. And remember tom. Dont fucking touch what's mine." She said and kneeled down next to me. She kissed me. It was a kiss full of love and admiration. She was so gentle with me. Thats what made me love her from the first day. "Are you okay love?" I smiled at her careness. I nodded and we went into our bedroom.
"I love you." She said and kissed me.
"I love you too." We spent the night packing our bags.

NEXT MORNING-

We said bye to the others and left. Me and alexandra ignored Tom.

After we arrived home we dressed in something comfortable and decided to go out on a walk. It was 5pm. It was 15th of July. Alexandra turned to me and gave me a grin "hot summer nightsss" She began singing. I loved her singing. I smiled knowing that I needed to continue and sing with her. "Mid julyy" I said and she smiled. "Youu anndd III" we both singed and smiled. She gave me a kiss, I kissed back. We bought some pasta and other things to make at home.
After we arrived we watched a movie and fell asleep.

GUSTAV'S POV-

"Tom seriously. Shut the actual fuck up! She had all the right to hurt you! You did worse to her! You even broke her arm and abused her raped her and cheated! And what she did? Nothing just stole your 'chick' and tricked you into sex. That's all." I gave tom a glare and he started to have tears in his eyes again.
"He's right tom!" Georg teleported behind me
"Georg fuck off! You scared me stop teleporting like that!" Georg laughed and I rolled my eyes
"No but for real. If I had a super power it'll be teleporting." Georg said and sat down next to me on the couch.
"Hey, wait alexandras calling!" Bill said exited.
"HEY BITCH!!" Bill yelled over the phone
"WHATS UP SLUTTT!!!" She yelled exited.
"JUST TALKINH WITH THE BOYS!! ANYWAYS TOMRROW YALL NEED TO TELEPORT HERE SOMEHOW!! AND UHH WE'LL DRINK AND YALL CAN HAVE SEGGGSSSS!!" Bill cheered.
"Okayy!! Mia agreed and we really need to go now. We are getting ready for a date! Bye Billy!! Love you whore!" She said and he nodded with a stupid smile on his face.
"Byeee hoee!!" Tom glared at bill and gave him a nasty look

"Why did you called her those names!" He asked getting angry.
"Uhm tom that's our nicknames. Please stay out of my friendship with alexandra before she steals another of your chicks!" He said the girls me n georg started laughing our asses off.
"kay. Talking about chicks, a bitch is waiting in my room." We all nodded sarcastically knowing he probably will moan alexandras name there and she'll get mad and leave him.
It happend like 5 times after she left.

TIME SKIP -

Alexandra's pov-

"Let's go princess" I said taking mias hand gently as we left.

When we got there I heard moaning and clapping. Then I heard tom moaning my name loudly. Me and mia looked disgusted while the others laughed.
We saw a brunette leaving his room screaming at him because her name isn't even alexandra. Tom had a shocked face when he saw me there. He realised I heard him moan my name.

We started drinking. I heard someone whisper in my ear. It was Mia.
"Bathroom please!" I nodded and we left.

A/N: what's up I'm motivated as fuck anyways moving onto the bill story bye loves. Left n right girls n boys wanting to b m hoes