Love at first sight🤔

(Flashback)

Sponsor : Bright this is a great deal for your band.. you guys doing an opening act in Switzerland events, Will further help you in future, And even you can earn money..

*Bright, Man, Boss, Prem, Phuak can't stop feeling happy they were on cloud nine.. Trip to Switzerland along with money.. Wow....., They were chuckling together like a bunch of monkeys who got a bag of bananas without even trying 😌.. *

Sponsor : And one more thing.. you people should maintain your demeanor.. I have told them that you guys are left hand for BLACKPINK and right hand for BTS and close friends of A.R.Rahman, So behave like you know all of them,Don't act suspicious.. See I have even give them an edited photo..

*The photo has our 5 monkeys sitting along with bts and blackpink members and few other photos of them chatting with A.R.Rahman*

Man : Don't worry sir, After seeing our performance everyone will forget how to sing * Said man with a proud smile*

Sponsor : 😳 I hope what you meant was in a positive way.. Ok I will leave you now.. Be ready in two days..🙂

After two days

*At Switzerland Airport 5 boys wearing trendy outfits and cooling glasses highlighting their handsome features ,are walking in a stylish way with guitars on their back...And soon they were spotted by event manager and his assistant who are holding a sign board saying "Welcome to Switzerland" They rushed towards boys and welcomed them...*

Denver: Hlo guys.. My name is Denver and this is my assistant Jackson...

Bright, Man, Boss, Prem, Phuak : Hlo Sir!!! They bowed to both of them collectively

Jackson : Hlo guys.. Did you ate something??

Denver : Jackson of course They will eat wait for a second na..Just look at them the enthusiasm and passion in there eyes, They are looking like musical Genius...

Man : Musical Genius ??? Who are they?? Are they going to perform along with us ?? *Before man can prove his intelligence Bright kicked his foot to make him stop*

Bright : Sorry Sir ..Don't mind him, He is very weak in Grammar..

Denver : Grammar?? Who is he?? Is he also coming??But I was only informed about your arrival here....

* Bright facepalmed because of the intelligent people he was surrounded with..but anyways with the knowledge that Denver has, he can be managed easily thought bright.. And they all boarded in a Car bought to pick them up *

While they all were in car listening to music Denver started questioning them

Denver : Who is left hand of BTS in here??