kidnap 😋

* Bright came forward to luke, Both are having a staring contest ,But Akira came in*

Akira : Bright there is no need to do this, Go back and sit

Bright : paa, Noo..

Luke : Uncle, Come on he is interested to do this, what is the problem? Let him participate..

Akira : No, This is not needed now, You two enough of this..

Luke : Uncle...

Akira : Breaking the same ice block again and again is not that exciting, Luke. So just stop this..

Luke : why will he break the same ice again Uncle , I brought an another one * He calls his friends* Hey buddy bring that other one..

Akira : Noo Luke, Bright just go from here.

Bright : paa, Don't stop me..

Akira : No Bright- * Akira said seriously,Everyone in the house were looking at the ongoing drama *

Luke : Uncle... Why are you stopping him, Look he has a strong body, And more over he is eager to participate, If he breaks the ice block, Then we will be able to know whose strength is how much. * He said mockingly*

Akira : Strength is not just something to be performed in front of others, When their is a need , it will come out automatically.

Bright : Paa.. I will do it..

Akira : No.. I don't want any of this competition, Arhith play the music, Emma come and do your performance.

* While saying this Akira pulled Bright from there,  luke was smirking at bright *

* Akira took bright to the other room and closed the door, In utter curiosity bright's friends followed them and listened to the convo while leaning their ears to the door*

Bright : *He kept his hands on his paa shoulder *   How paa🥺 ?

Akira : Don't be Emotional brighty, I know about your talent na.

Bright : 🥺 I love you paa... * He hugged his father, For understanding his capacity, And bringing him from there, Cause he don't know how to break the ice block😋 *

* Bright's friends who were listening to the ultimate level of understanding between father and son just started searching for wall to smack their heads *

Next day morning

* Bright was enthusiastically singing blank space by Taylor Swift and walking around the house.. Man, Boss, prem and phuak, who sat outside,  called him *

Man : what achievement did you made, That your singing enthusisastically, Without a care of the world you idiot..